**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Addressed an exploitable loop with Quake

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
So is Quake basically not going to useful? I can see the stun on special fix, it come on. She has been perfect since release.

If this fix is to prevent us from playing “Quake Style” like we have since release, this is crazy talk. From what I have see and gathered we can no longer Heavy charge the entire fight, we can’t get the stuns and we are forced the bench her from here on out.

Why was this such an issue? Quake Style came with the chance of miss timing and getting combo’ed into obvlivion. It was risk VS reward. You basically gutted a champion that most have at max rank 4*/5*. And all for what? Because we could play a different style and keep health up and minimize pot usage?

Anyway we can be told what exactly was changed?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    It Not this. Im Think this u talk abudt is a bug. Dont ikow for sure
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    There was a bug with Quake that allowed her to "freezze" the enemy in a place, allowing her to permanently charge her heavy without having a single chance to be struck at all.
    The bug fix fixed the AI so that it wouldn't get freezzed in the place.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    What exactly was changed? I heard that you can no longer charge heavy while opponent is stunned. Is that it?
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    So just tested this out (3* quake I have no other) only difference is taking your finger off screen and putting it back on..
    So when stun kicks in she stops charging.. Take your finger off screen and put it back she starts charging again.. not really a Quake breaker..
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The problem is the AI don’t get stunned after the first aftershock, it won’t work again even if you have 13/18 charges... they don’t get stunned, they don’t take any damage through it; just the concussion occurs.

It’s absolute BS.

I didn’t think there was an issue, but there absolutely is!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    The problem is the AI don’t get stunned after the first aftershock, it won’t work again even if you have 13/18 charges... they don’t get stunned, they don’t take any damage through it; just the concussion occurs.

It’s absolute BS.

I didn’t think there was an issue, but there absolutely is!
    Where in im just test in rol ws and she works ther
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    My Quake is working just fine.