**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.7mil alliance seeks two 200k+ - great if you enjoy the game but don’t have the gold or the grind!

We are a friendly, laid-back alliance looking for 2 new players to join our quirky little family. We are mostly adults who understand that a healthy life involves a work-play balance.
  • We mostly do Maps 2 and 3, so no donations are necessary. We have decided to use existing treasury funds to run one Map 4 every other week.
  • We expect you to be able to log in and participate in AQ/AW a few times a day.
  • We scored in Gold 3 bracket last season.
  • BGs are assigned, but paths are not (looking for someone who understands the logistics of working together and earning max exploration).
  • We have line (find me: SillyCaitlin).
  • SA Target is 350k weekly. We usually earn 41-70% rewards. We don’t keep strict weekly minimums, as long as you usually contibute about 10,000. We understand some weeks are busier than others.
  • We are all officers. It works because we work well together.
  • Must be 200k+ (or have a lot of 5/5 4*s or 3/5 5*s)
Find me in game: SillyCaitlin if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    We have moved up to 9.5mil and have one spot that just opened up. We're looking to fill it ASAP.

Contact me on line: sillycaitlin . Let me know your in-game name or send me a screenshot.

We're currently in the Gold 2 bracket.