**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Constructive Criticism

TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
I just wanted to weigh in on a few topics that seem to be getting a lot of attention and one that does not.
First is my own personal thought, please add a rematch button to duels. I cannot understand why this feature does not exist. We need to do our duels every cycle, find an opponent, and search them out 5-10 times each day of the event. A rematch button would save a ton of time.
Second the matching feature in dungeuns and wars. I understand that is no perfect way to do this, however why not have your analysts pull different data. It may not work the first few times, but it is not working now anyway. Doing the same thing over and over in hope of different results makes no sense.
Finally the random gifts gathering so much ire. It is not right to provide an advantage to some and not others. Rather then provide to certain players and not others, provide ramdon gifts to everyone. The gifts can vary but not the players who receive them.
Thats my two cents.

Comments

• Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I like the rematch button idea, kabam however believes that if you don't pay for everything, they will forcefully make you live on this app, no streamline for you