**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thanos

In Thanos (Infinity War) description it’s says After 10 seconds Avengers gain class advantage, it also says Thanos third special only causes 10% damage to Avengers. So I tried a few obvious avengers (Thor, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Winter Soldier) it didn’t happen. I tried some others (Captain Marvel, Hyperion, Star Lord) it didn’t happen. I asked Kabam technical support about it, got the usual link to the feedback and suggestions. Then eventually they sent me a list of #Avengers. On the list were Thor IronMan Captain Marvel, Dr Voodoo, but unfortunately none of them were gaining the class advantage or third special damage decrease. So I asked again and got another link to feedback and suggestions.

Has anyone gained a class advantage on Thanos. The 10% damage would be very helpful for Uncollected

9rw7phlzbc36.png

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    You need to check in their info and look at their tags. If it doesn’t say avenger, (winter soldier and star lord are good examples of this) then it won’t count. I’ll show you what I mean by tags. Go to champions screen, pick one, then attributes to find this. These are for winter soldier and iron man.

yywkrsuq10qg.jpeg
    eob9ds6tm70z.jpeg

I used hulk and Thor myself and after 10 seconds the words ‘class advantage’ appeared on my side of the screen. When thanos hit with a third special I only ever lost 10% health as well.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I do gain class advantage with Hawkeye
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) does not have an Avenger tag, so they are already wrong there. But I know Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther (OG) should for sure gain the advantage. Videos I have watched seem to show they do. I'm getting most exploration done before I tackle Thanos myself.
  • Options
    funonabuniiifunonabuniii Posts: 17
    BW is #Avengers but not on their list. Captain Marvel, Voodoo are on their list but not #Avengers. I tried CM didn’t work
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Looking at my 5* Voodoo now, he's got the #Shield tag, but not #avengers...

I do know that my Scarlet Witch did activate class advantage. It pops up on the left side of the screen at the 10 second mark as advertised.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Am I he only one who noticed the sketchy-ness of the email? As in, BROTHER Voodoo....wrong tag wrong name...same with CM... (maybe that means there’s a movie version incoming that will be an avenger, or it’s someone new to the job....)
  • Options
    WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Never Paid any attention to the class advantage. To be honest I completely forgot about that :-) but limiting damage to 10% on his special threes definitely works. At least for Thor, hulk, scarlet witch.

New BP also has avengers tag. Stark Spidey does not but classic Spidey says “new avengers”...? What the hell is that? Does it count?
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Am I he only one who noticed the sketchy-ness of the email? As in, BROTHER Voodoo....wrong tag wrong name...same with CM... (maybe that means there’s a movie version incoming that will be an avenger, or it’s someone new to the job....)

@Hammerbro_64 definitely, it doesn't seem very professional either, with multiple grammar mistakes. Curious as to why vision and hulk were labeled with "both" (which other hulk?), but iron man, black panther, captain america, and thor were not.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »

@Hammerbro_64 definitely, it doesn't seem very professional either, with multiple grammar mistakes. Curious as to why vision and hulk were labeled with "both" (which other hulk?), but iron man, black panther, captain america, and thor were not.

Other Hulk could refer to Gladiator Hulk? I don't have him so I cannot verify if he has the tag.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    that list is inaccurate AF

Give the guys some slack,lol.Voodoo and Captain Marvel have been avengers in the comics,The guy must've confused tags with actual logic :p