**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is daredevil(netflix) any good?

As the title suggests is he good or bad or conditional? Any input is appreciated :)
It's a 5* duped (i know it sucks).

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Starscean98 he isn't bad. Just one of those champs that doesn't really do anything better than everyone else. He has good armor break and good stuns. Long parry stuns too. I have a sig 40 5* and I took him to rank 3 for expiring cats. I think he's a solid champ but nothing more.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    You'd be surprised how many people ask this question!

Netflix Daredevil is a fairly solid champion; but not great; and he faces one major problem - he doesn't really have any tricks that someone else can't do better.

If you can get past a bit of disappointment that he's not Blade or Killmonger or someone like that, though: He's very tough, with great base statistics (on par with Cap America), a good perfect block, decent damage on Specials, and he's got a bit of bonus projectile evade-ability (you can't rely on it, but it kicks in a lot more often than you might think).

Daredevil also isn't affected by Invisibility; and yours will get a useful boost to his crit rates when affected by any debuff. He can stack armour breaks endlessly (I often get 8-10), so add in masteries like Parry, Pacify, Petrify and Despair; and he can do some serious harm.

Daredevil's armour breaks are one of his major selling points; and to use them, you need to adopt a parry/stun fighting style with him; which many advanced players don't usually do (his perfect block makes this a fairly safe thing to do, though).

You can easily take him to a fight against an Armoured tank like Hulkbuster (or someone on an Armoured node), with a Parry-Med-Med, Parry-Med-Med, Parry-Med-Med approach, and get 6 or 7 armour breaks on them.

So he's a fairly solid attacker; great against Armoured champs; but doesn't have any more utilitarian abilities.

All in all: He's not trash; if you play to his strengths and your opponent isn't stun immune, he's pretty handy in a fight, with the resilience to keep going for a while.
  • Options
    Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    edited May 2018
    Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences. Yeah i got that @Magrailothos. He has some uses here and there. I do use parry lot often and get 3 armor breaks per parry. His signature ability I still don't understand.
    (PS. - I'm not a very new player nor very experienced. More of a mid range noob. Please forgive my nooby queries)
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    He is terrible