**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Want to be active but tired of constant pressure?

Do you love the game but feel like it’s been more and more like a work?

We are a “semi-chill” alliance looking for new members. Currently on silver ranking.
We are looking for new players who wants to be active and enjoy to strategize and help each other but are tired of the constant pressure from some alliances.

Our policy is “In this alliance we fight together to grow together. That means we help out in alliance quest and war to the best of our ability to get important rewards that help us grow.
If you have to sit out a quest or war, no problem, we all have lives. Just let your alliance know! But make it a habit to not take part and you are out. If you are active but don’t take part without letting us know or don’t participate even after reminders you risk getting kicked out.
Not doing your best harms the alliance and your fellow members are worth more than that. The game is more fun if we help each other.”

So basically what we ask of our members is:
Be active to the best of you’re current ability.
If you can’t be active, just communicate it.
Help your fellow members.

We have some new members who haven’t played so long so we are currently running AQ map 2. We aim on filling 2 battlegroups in every war. That way it’s no problem if some has to pass a war.
Interested? Search for my player ID, Snurris. Alliance name is [JTKLP] TheDestroyers

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BigDTapiaBigDTapia Posts: 13
    I'm in
  • Options
    jaycriiijaycriii Posts: 5
    Im looking for a new alliance. I am building up my squad. I dont know how summoner profiles work to say my stats. just getting back into it honestly. i am in an alliance but only 3 of us have been active in the last 30 days. Would love to join if possible.