Act 4 tile 3

Son_JSon_J Member Posts: 13
There are way too many ambushes in fact 4 tile 3. Also, random effects are placed on both the player and the computer character that are very unfair. Unstoppable is always awarded to the map opponent and it lasts way too long. I think the ambushes should be removed from this map because it is too long. When I play, my champs cannot move in continuation like map opponents. The game is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. Please take into consideration that players have other things to do and we love this game but it takes too long to complete story, and there are too many things running at the same time. This only benefits low level players who are not ranked high enough to complete the harder acts so the will most likely stick to arena, war, and alliance quest making the game boring. Also, 3 star champs are great and I think there should be 3 star alliance wars so we utilize those champs as 4, 5, and 6 star champs are needed to compete in alliance war as it is. Other than that, GREAT JOB Kabam. Salute.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    If your complaining about Act4, you should prolly go find yourself a new game. Cause it only gets worse from there. Act 5 is so much more punishing. But the rewards are so much better. They want you to get better, so can you rise up to the challenge?
  • Son_JSon_J Member Posts: 13
    It's not hard to me, it's that the things I mentioned are little tricks to get people to spend money. Does kabam care anything about their players or does every aspect of the game have to be nickel and dime. If they are going to add random effects, then our heroes should at least be able to do continuation moves just like the computer character. If not, then they should remove that feature because the player should have a good experience, not just an experience. Not everyone has massively ranked toons. But I hear you though.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Nope all they care about is the bottom dollar. That's why they want to make you use units, potions, revives....etc. They do have a company to run after all, it cant be a totally F2P game now can it?

Oh and like I said, if you don't like the nodes in Act 4, then your gonna HATE Act 5!
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Member Posts: 425 ★★
    Yeah act 5 is gonna suck for you mate, wait til you meet Bane.