**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil [Fix in Progress]

SoulRprSoulRpr Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Daredevil has been narfed does not connect on dash attack after enemy has made heavy attack especially against spiderman.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    Was supposed to be fixed with the last update but never was. A few other champs have the same issue.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    I just noticed this bug today. This has to be fixed because I lost a lot of health in an Alliance Quest against a Spiderman I should have easily beaten. It's not that Spiderman evaded or dashed back either, Daredevil just doesn't cover as much ground dashing forward. I haven't noticed it against anyone else so maybe it's just Spiderman.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    I just noticed this bug today. This has to be fixed because I lost a lot of health in an Alliance Quest against a Spiderman I should have easily beaten. It's not that Spiderman evaded or dashed back either, Daredevil just doesn't cover as much ground dashing forward. I haven't noticed it against anyone else so maybe it's just Spiderman.
    Edit: Okay, I just fought another Spiderman with Netflix Daredevil and the problem seems to occur only when I dash back then immediately forward.

• FxccsjFxccsj Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    Classic daredevil Cannot connect dash attack after heavy attacks against AQ map 5 tech symbiote either. happened all week.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is currently looking at this missed attacks after the backflip heavy, and will hopefully have an update ready for the next release. Thanks so much for your patience!