**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 4* Thor Ragnorok worth a Generic AG?

Is a 4* Thor Ragnorok worth a Generic AG? 36 votes

Yes
5%
SpeedbumpElitehunter 2 votes
No
69%
SnakeEyes69BitterSteelstakJRock808INTEGRALzuffyPrimmer79NOOOOOOOOPEEEEERCunhaHairyslugShaheerFIazAhitlawIceBobbyDoctorJHzoriDanny_L1d3rAtaojay1ElitehunterBahamut 25 votes
It depends
25%
Golden_GuardianFinlynndTheManMythLegendMagrailothosSavio444Sp3edD3m0n_ASDF_Elitehuntershadow_lurker22 9 votes

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    No
    Personally, I would save generic gems for only the best of the best, or in some cases the 4* that are not available at higher levels.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    I most definitely would not...

Save it for a rare champ like Kang, Classic Vision or someone like that.

I spent it on a basic champ and really wish I hadnt since now I have an undupe classic vision...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    It depends
    I acquired and Awoke Thor Ragnarok from arenas; because of his awesome synergy with Original Hulk. He's got incredible damage potential, and is fun to play with; if you ignore the dancing stance. He's my top PI champ; and he and Hulk are my MVPs for taking down the most powerful opponents in Event Quests and Infinity Trials.

Thor himself gains massively from being Awakened - he's okay but not great without it, and he wouldn't get the damage bonus from his Hulk synergy without it.

So I didn't use a generic Gem; but he's sufficiently valuable to me now that I would. If you have an original Hulk for him to fight alongside, I'd definitely consider it.