**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First Five Star

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
After 5 or 6 long months, I finally got 10000 five star shards. I got the crystal and let it spin out. I didn't see who I got, so when I closed out of the upgrade offer, I saw my first five star champion.

It was...
Kamala Khan! Oh my freaking gosh! I got the worst character in the game!

Post your shames and disappointments down in the comments.

Comments

• Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Did 2 featured crystals. Got kk in one and spider Gwen in the other. Never went for another featured crystal again.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    5-6 long months? bro ive been playing for 3-4 and im gonna open my 7th or 8th soon XD

Says the man who joined the forums a year ago...
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Got 5* Iceman and AA on my first and second 5* crystals, respectively. Then got 5* Miles Morales after.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    djr17 wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    5-6 long months? bro ive been playing for 3-4 and im gonna open my 7th or 8th soon XD

Says the man who joined the forums a year ago...

OH SNAP!
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    As much as it is annoying to have ppl complain about there first 5* it is also annoying to her someone complain that someone is complaining about their first 5*. Everyone has that opening and just wants to vent, let em vent.
  • This thread has gone off the rails and become entirely non-constructive. Please make sure to keep your comments constructive in the future and focused on the game itself, not targeted at your fellow players.
This discussion has been closed.