Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

What is in the legendary crystal?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Guaranteed 4 star with a chance at 5 star? A guaranteed 5 star?

Comments

  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It says you need 15k for it which is the same price as a featured 5 star which is why I guessed a guaranteed 5 star.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,390 ★★★★★
    It says you need 15k for it which is the same price as a featured 5 star which is why I guessed a guaranteed 5 star.

    A legendariske cystal ther is stil only 20 procent to get a 5 Stars.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Where does it say this?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,119 ★★★
    Normally legendary crystals have 80% chance to pull 4 star and 20% chance to pull 5 star. It's been offered every month as a deal of about 50$ I guess.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,794 ★★★★
    It says you need 15k for it which is the same price as a featured 5 star which is why I guessed a guaranteed 5 star.

    The 15k in the announcement refers to how many dungeon points the milestone will be that awards this crystal
Sign In or Register to comment.