**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy Attack Bug! [More Info Needed]

Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Finally caught it on video! I experience this 'extra range' from spin kicker heavies mostly but it's happened against others - ESPECIALLY when AI goes into hyper aggressive cheat mode. Can we get an acknowledgement here PLEASE?

MCOC 13.1 on iPad Mini 4 latest iOS and iPhone 7+ on latest iOS

https://youtu.be/_CggDmSrs3E
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Tman0971. Thanks so much for taking the time to capture a video about this. When you say the hyper aggressive cheat mode, what game mode do you see that in, and against what champions? Thanks.
  • Options
    Advanced maps mostly like the following:

- T4BCC daily on hardest run and on boss (especially Punisher and Agent venom)
    - Basic and Featured arena on harder matchups right before you make the infinite streak, many diff opponents like, OG Vision, ANY spin kicker, Jugs, Black Panther, Iron Patriot, Iron Fist so on
    - Iron Patriot in RttL 4.3
    - AQ Map 5 when Black Widow is the mini boss (happened twice in one fight) also with Iron Fist as mini boss (once).

This video was in RoL. BP and Jugs tagged me like this during that same run yesterday but didn't get vid of it unfortunately.
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    That is very particular. Thank you for helping me prove a point. If you could have let her finish the attack that would be great because you cut it off right when we were going to see how she attacked.
  • Options
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    That is very particular. Thank you for helping me prove a point. If you could have let her finish the attack that would be great because you cut it off right when we were going to see how she attacked.

I'm not sure I understand the ask. The animation in BOTH videos is her heavy attack animations, she doesn't move like that otherwise.
  • Options
    biohazard9666biohazard9666 Posts: 2
    It happened a lot of times to me too. Very awkward behaviour.

I really hope it's just a bug, but something tells me they made it like this on purpose.
  • Options
    Are we going to ever get an acknowledgement on this issue??? We have the proof right here folks - need more???
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ok, I'm not too sure about this, but if you are only a dash away from your enemy (or just generally close to your enemy) when they do a heavy attack, it is extended for some reason. If you are already so far away, the heavy attack just stays at its normal intended range.

This also happens with special attacks, and is easily seen by some champions like Black Panther's L1 and Captain America's L1. I'll take Cap's special for example here. If you are considerably close to him, notice how his first hit is way more extended than it should be. If you are from him, notice how he only goes a very short distance. Yea, so it also happens with special attacks.

Funny thing is, you can also pull this trick off yourself, so it might either be a bad bug or it is part of the fight mechanics.
  • Options
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Funny thing is, you can also pull this trick off yourself, so it might either be a bad bug or it is part of the fight mechanics.

I've never seen any of my champs do this... neither heavies or specials.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    It happened to me also, with colossus

The colossus I fought was back to the wall too, maybe that's linked
  • Options
    This has been happening a LOT more now in arena and act 5. Are we going to get this addressed?
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    Sorry guys wath program do you use to register a fight on Apple devices???
    I'm also agree with problems on distance of champions on the eavy...sometimes they got you from very long distance...
  • Options
    DAVEREDDAVERED Posts: 1
    Heavy attacks started/executed from the side of a screen get a boost of distance. This has been consistent for as long as I can remember and is prevalent with those who kick off from the side of the screen.
    SW is very common as a spin kicker to get this bonus distance.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I've seen this too. I think I've seen this on more than just heavy attacks. Sometimes the AI can jump huge distances across the screen. This game remains very buggy.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice @Kabamalicious are we ever going to see an acknowledgement of this issue? I just had a 3* antman do this to me in arena!! Come on already!
  • Options
    Seriously??? I got video proof and this garbage continues to plague us and not so much as an acknowledgement???