**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark Artefacts and Dungeons

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
I somehow found time to run dungeons. Got to 27k dark artefacts. Got a Gambit which was already awakened and now have 1 sig stone to a useless champ to show for 14 days of grind.

I am sad. That's all. Whoever decided to put basic champs in the crystals, hats off to you. I can now enjoy the rest of the summers.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I got beast 5 star. Although it got awakened. But I'm afraid he ll stay at r1 for long long time. Was chasing GR or GP.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This also happened to me and a lot of players. Very frustrating.

And if people think the sentiment is coming from a place of entitlement, it is not. Kabam laid out the game, we played and earned and even spent units to refresh and here we are given a useless dupe of the champ already duped. Glad it was Gully, otherwise it was a useless dupe of a previously duped useless champ. I wouldve felt it was more rewarding if we have awakened a previously unawakened champ. Trash or not. Or a new champ. Trash or not. Preferrably good one. But no.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I got a brand new champ!

It was She-Hulk.

Soooo, yeah. No plans to ever put a single level into that one.

Some people enjoy high stakes gambling, some don't. I'm one of the ones who doesn't, so this just felt like a lot of time wasted. I think I can get one more shot at getting a decent new champ, but if that doesn't pay off, it's not going to feel good.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Same happened to me I got already awakened MK. I understand most rolls are gamble but this all or nothing gamble in particular is very frustrating especially after all the grind. You either get a new champion / awaken a champion or absolutely nothing. Recent events have not been thought through in terms of time and effort. Frustrating.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I awakened Luke Cage ... he was my runner up to Hyperion.

Happy and continuing to grind dungeons.

Kinda annoying that you can only try each dark artifact crystal once though, even when they come back around.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,439 ★★★★
    Can anyone enlighten me and explain the reasoning behind putting basic champs into the pool that give no iso when duped and only 1 sig level?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I awakened my Moon Knight -_-
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes I duped CM again. Kabam's business model is to always include the champs they know very well that nobody wants in crystals. This is why they like having so many garbage champs. They know they are useless and do nothing about it. Then when they sell a $325 crystal like they did yesterday without any of their trash in it...they know people will jump to buy it. Wow it is $325 but for once there is no trash in the crystal. As long as the market supports it...they will continue to do this to the player base.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster. You were saying?