**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rusty player needs help

From my prior experience I started playing this game around the time civil war premiered, but the problem is that I gave up on the game cause of the tedious fighting, but since now I'm past lvl 19 the game is far more fun. So currently I'm very lost on how the game changed and I can't understand a good long term tactic while playing. - Thanks from [1.1¹1]D'ster

Comments

• DsterDster Posts: 5
    For specific help if you want, my top five heroes are:

Moon Knight: 4 stars | rating 2,028 | rank 3/5 | No signatures
    Vulture (movie): 4 stars | rating 1,652 | 3/5 | no signatures
    Ms. Marvel (classic) 4 stars | rating 1,433 | 2/5 | no signatures
    Morningstar: 3 stars | rating 1,422 | 4/4 (not max) | 8 signatures
    Colossus: 3 stars | rating 1,412 | maxed | no signatures

- thanks. [1.1¹1]D'ster
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Best advice I can give you is to watch the YouTubers that play this and learn from their guides. Seatin and DorkLessons are good examples.

You'll want to spec into two masteries
    Parry - stuns the opponent when you block at the right time (takes practise)
    Dexterity - dashing back at the right time avoids all damage (also takes practise)

Then there is more advanced strategies like baiting specials and intercepting but I would learn parry and dexterity first and just keep practicing and watching tutorials. You'll get the hang of it :)
  • DsterDster Posts: 5
    Thank you so much.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    do story quest, save your units for mastery set up, push to get to level 40ish ten join an alliance then worry about arena
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    WD-40 works on rust