**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CHADWICK & TOM's Challenge was hard with little rewards

Previously i did every challenge quests with 4* r4s, but this one i couldn't. Kabam has taken the difficulty to another level with almost no change to rewards. Just wanted to let you know this wasnt fun for me Kabam.

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yah these events havent been that good recently. Kabam is starting a pattern of rewards not matching up to difficulty.
  • Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the Chadwick and Tom's challenge! We understand the importance of balancing rewards with their difficulty and are constantly looking into new ways to create a more rewarding experience. Would you mind sharing with us what you feel was too difficult this time around for this event? What would you rather have seen as rewards?
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    So its not bad that it was hard @Kabam Rimehaven but if we are talking bout difficulty in general the prove yourself node was annoying in a good way and the countertactics ask for complete focus, perdonally i dont think that the dificulty was the issue but the rewards

About the rewards, i feel like given the state of the game it couuld have been put as reward more 5* or 6* shards, t2a if not a full perhaps a half, and either more t4bc or t4cc, a couple of t1as, now im not saying it has to be all the rewards im mentioning, just some

But the main thing with rewards is not only for that challenge but for the whole game, since all the resources it asks now is more than when most rewards initially were decided, and for that i have been thinking at least gold wise a boost that like the summoners appreciation week could be applied to all players until you can find a way to boost all the rewards
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    This was the first challenge since goldblum to that I did not 100%. The 15 consecutive hits plus various nodes made it difficult. I would usually use units but a t4cc and 4 star awakening gem is not worth it, my focus is 5 stars I have all god tier 4 stars. I have not even maxed out as my 4/55 stark, x23, medusa have made awakening a 4 star obsolete. I would rather spend revives on uncollected and get 7500 5 star and 2500 six star shards, plus t2a and t5bqdic shards. Essentially the unit spend between uncollected and this event final chapter would be similar, with that being the case the rewards are not worth it from a unit to reward ratio.

The issue is for mid tier player that have some 4/55 5 stars to get to the next level 4 star rewards do not help, and we can spend units on revives elsewhere such as 100% map 5.

Just my thoughts

Completely agree. I’m at the point where i just finished Act 5 with 5/50 4* and now i have 9 T2Alphas and am working on ghost rider to R4. But i found this challenge so difficult because of the insane Debuff immune Thanos and the Counter Tactics plus 15 combo. I took an insane amount of block damag too
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the Chadwick and Tom's challenge! We understand the importance of balancing rewards with their difficulty and are constantly looking into new ways to create a more rewarding experience. Would you mind sharing with us what you feel was too difficult this time around for this event? What would you rather have seen as rewards?

I would’ve liked to see the “ProveYourself” node and Counter Tactics taken away from these challenges. They are the only difference in the the regular champions and it made quite the difference. Also please quit with this debuff immune Thanos. Very challenging to have to take more block damage and intercept all the time for this guy. Also for rewards. Keep the 4* gem but increase the amount of 4* and 5* shards you get. I feel quite robbed when i only receive about 1-2k 5* shards for using so many units, especially when i can explore uncollected difficulty(which is much easier) and get 5k shards
  • MbcaldeiraMbcaldeira Posts: 4
    Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the Chadwick and Tom's challenge! We understand the importance of balancing rewards with their difficulty and are constantly looking into new ways to create a more rewarding experience. Would you mind sharing with us what you feel was too difficult this time around for this event? What would you rather have seen as rewards?

When we have the results of legends run challenge?