**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Player Help & Guidance

RyseRyse Posts: 181
Hello Brothers,

I needed some help regarding the dark artifact crystals. I am currently a new player and only see 3 star crystals. My current prestige is roughly 1000+. Just wanted to know at what prestige level do I reach the 4 star dark artifact crystal availability?

Also, I got my 1st 4* as Phoenix. And reviews point out her to be as bad as Phoenix from X3 - The last stand. Just curious to know if shes worth or not..

Thank You for the reps. Appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I only see 3* Crystals and I have been playing for a while too, my PI must be horrible but I want 4* :( I think your PI should be 3100+ for 4*
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Phoenix has high prestige, and she's not that bad..so if you're looking to increase prestige rank her up..and I think to get the 4* crystal you have to be around 3-4k prestige.. I know you have to be around or over 4200 prestige for 5* crystal..
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I have a r4 sabretooth and a r3 yondu and I still see 3*s recently pulled blade from a crystal tho.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    on my second account