**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos fight short clip got stuck in the middle of the fight lost controls of champ

iPhone 7+
Everything is up todate
Over WiFi not sure what else you ask for
Was fighting thanos in master event. When the short clip cane up. Except my screen didn’t go back to normal it got stuck in the short clip thing and lost control of my champ. Just stood there and took a beating. First picture shows that short clip and what it does to screen. Next one shows you after the clip the screen remained the same thinking i’m still in that short clip and watching it to where o have no control over my charcter. The next one is after I lost my cable to show what the fight is suppose to look like.
xhp62p8gsxxx.png
57hez61yqno9.png
vh4dnbxnu8fa.png

Comments

• Options
    Hey just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying that the cutscene played and then you weren't able to control your champion at all afterward? Would you be able to answer a few questions for me for our investigation?

1) Has this happened with other champions or was it only this one time with Cable?
    2) Would you also be able to tell me what version of iOS you are currently running?
    3)Would you happen to have any video of this happening?
    4) Did you have any boosts active at the time?

Thanks for any extra information you're able to give!
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    The cut scene played out. As it makes it to more wide screen. After the cut scene was over it brought me back in to the fight. It stayed In That cut scene style as to were it was wide screen and no input on controls were working.

It was only with cable this one time. It didn’t happen with any other champ.
    I’m on 11.3
    I don’t have a recording
    No boost active.