**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I dont get new iron man

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
I dont get how he works.

In the most times i cant parry him
He shrugs of bleeds
He acts unstoppable

And al these abilitys I can’t find in his bio ... am I reading wrong or is he broken as hell ?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Even though his abilities are a large read, it’s worth reading them properly to understand them.
    -his dash attacks are projectiles so cant be parried
    -his armour grants him immunity to bleed and coldsnap
    -I assume you mean he blocks your attacks, at 4 stacks of armour he autoblocks. Under 15% health he auto blocks whenever he has 1 or more stacks of armour
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    edited May 2018
    No the way he dashed forward and reacts on your interceptions ... it feels like he is unstoppable in the way he fights ... but that his dash attacks are not parry might throw my fighting game off ... so that might be connected. Thanks for clearing that ...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Do you mean unstoppable as in the way Juggernaut is unstoppable? Or just as in he’s difficult to beat. Because I can assure you Iron man doesn’t have an unstoppable buff
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Ow he doesn’t have an unstoppable buff ... the way he fights seems like he is ... hard to explain ... I think she might have to do with the power gain + kinetic power making him able to chain combos and heavies without a window to attack ... making it feel unstoppable while not actually having the buff ...
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    U can parry him. Need some practise for that