**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Remix

Good day summoners, as we all know almost everyone is frustrated with the whole matchmaking things and being paired with people who can't even clear their lines. Tbh it makes no sense doing a dungeon and not be able to score a minimum of 1000 points. Ppl come in and after map one blurt out "oh srry gtg or i can't continue" and this is frustrating because our champs are locked for over 12hrs before refresh which is simply rubbish. Why haven't they penalize these summoners who in my opinion are just in it to hinder other summoners from getting rewards because they can't themselves. It need investigation because i have been matched 3 times in a row with ppl after map one wanting to conclude.

I have a solution and i need your opinion on this. Wouldn't it be much better if they offered players a solo dungeon option because it makes no sense doing the party system if its continuously failing. With a solo dungeon u don't have to depend on anyone to progress or risk losing your points and champs unnecessarily. Right?

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I would like to see the person that creates the room have more control. Too many times after 1st round people quit even though some of us can clear 3 rooms noded if needed. Not really fair if I'm creating the room that I have to do what they want.