**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus is amazing for aq.

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
Corvus is my new favorite line clearing champ for aq. He’s insane. I only have him r3 5*. I don’t have the alphas to r4 yet. He’s so good for the paths. Thanks kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yup
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Corvus is my new favorite line clearing champ for aq. He’s insane. I only have him r3 5*. I don’t have the alphas to r4 yet. He’s so good for the paths. Thanks kabam.

Why is he that good?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I just picked him up as a 3* from the Marvel Insider Program... However, he has one of the LONGEST descriptions in the game! Haven't made it through yet... ^^

Would be thankful, if someone pointed out, how he is particularly useful for AQ... I always look for immunities, damage and regen, when talking about AQ... But the way I understand him, his immunity is limited, and damage needs ramp-up, right? Does he have regen at all?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    I just picked him up as a 3* from the Marvel Insider Program... However, he has one of the LONGEST descriptions in the game! Haven't made it through yet... ^^

Would be thankful, if yomeone pointed out, how he is particularly useful for AQ... I always look for immunities, damage and regen, when talking about AQ... But the way I understand him, his immunity is limited, and damage needs ramp-up, right?

He is immune to bleed as long as his immunity is active (he has Glaive charges indicated in orange). Also he doesn’t have ramp up time for damage, that would be Proxima. He comes out of the gate with automatic crits until his charges are used up which lets him unload a lot of damage upfront. Combined with his persistent charges acquired by completing missions, he gets additional cruelty buffs that follow him allowing for even more damage. Once his charges are used though, he cannot crit for roughly 50 seconds. He’s good for quick fights, not for boss fights.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    He’s great for the lines or finishing a boss with low hp. Armor break as well