**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change all Punishers in RTLOL C1 to any other champ

or let's use replay button after we complete a map in it!!
it won't effect the balance of the game at all, but will make QoS much much better.
the reason why to do this is because most people grind milestones for Vanquishing blows by doing RTLOL C1M2, and they have to quit and start again.

Thanks

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just run map 2 and bypass Punisher.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I'm confused, easily done I admit but I what is the problem with Punisher?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I'm confused, easily done I admit but I what is the problem with Punisher?

People are running Chapter 1 of RTTL to get points for the Mad Titan event, but hate that Punisher has Endure and takes longer to beat.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Just run map 2 and bypass Punisher.

that's what I'm doing, but it will be better to have a replay button, because m1-3-5 have Punisher, and that endurance sucks! this is a request to make it better, same as the ability to start next arena fight without going back to matchup screen over and over, which called QOS(quality of service)
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    what do you guys think?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I think that 4 seconds every few minutes is a non issue. Parry him if you have pacify and he may not endure. If he does just stand there and then hit him...

Why dont we remove power drain, steal and nullify for witch because sometimes she makes it slower to use special attacks with Hyperion.

You are slumming in a skilled mindless level to grind arbitrary event points, you’ll live.