**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Choosing AW Defenders

Five Star: Ultron
Four Star Duped: Medusa (Sig 39), Void (sig 49), Abomination (Sig 20)
Four Star Unduped: BP CW, Dorm, SM MM, AV, Hulk, Cable, Kingpin, Punisher 99, Nightcrawler, Green Goblin, Morningstar, Quake

Some of these are not ranked up at all, so I want to pick 5 and upgrade them specifically.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The great (/s) thing about this game is that as soon as you rank up a 4*, you'll get a better 4*. or more 5*.

From what you have, I can give a few suggestions, but you have options.

5* Ultron - useful beyond AW Def.
    4* duped Medusa and Void - Elite defenders, albeit 4*, and useful beyond AWD.
    4* unduped:
    NC- If your alliance ends up going for diversity, theres always 4-5 NC that just sit on the bench in the BG, so meh, good for defense, but be prepared not to use him. But he is better for defense when unduped.
    BPCW - strictly for AWD, and doesn't need to be duped.
    Cable - I don't use mine, and Ive seen mixed reviews about him on offense, but hes a good counter to blade on defense.
    Quake - Doesn't need to be duped to be used to her full potential. Average defender, Good for offense.
    Punisher 2099 - Annoying specials and a different champion for defense.

MS is an honorable mention for AWD once you dupe her, Ive heard good things about her for offense even unduped.

Edit: To be more direct, I wouldn't rank specifically for defense because your defense will change when you get more champs. I would focus on ranking Void, Medusa, and Ultron, and once you're done there, see if you get any new champions.