**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LoL Abomination

I'm going in for yet another path and i need to take on Abomination, i use my R5 SL as a main with mutant crit synergy but since i need poison immune which one would be better - I got 2 options: CM 3/45 or 5/50 Medusa? It's gonna be short timer cause i don't have anyone poison immune on R4 and above so who would deal more damage in this case?

Comments

• Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Have blade?
  • Options
    ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Have blade?

Screw Blade, don't even have a 4*.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Have blade?

Curious about your thoughts on blade for that fight
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Medusa, armour break, bleed, stun, poison immunity and insane crits.
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I used 5* blade
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I have been trying to wait for iceman. Maybe I should just go with blade
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Any 4/55 poison immune whose base attack can reach 2000+ with attack synergies works. I used a 30% champion's boost and took out both Abomination and Guillotine in Labyrinth of Legends with 4 revives each using a 4/55 Ultron.
  • Options
    Any 4/55 poison immune whose base attack can reach 2000+ with attack synergies works. I used a 30% champion's boost and took out both Abomination and Guillotine in Labyrinth of Legends with 4 revives each using a 4/55 Ultron.

Did you even read what i wrote lol?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I'm going in for yet another path and i need to take on Abomination, i use my R5 SL as a main with mutant crit synergy but since i need poison immune which one would be better - I got 2 options: CM 3/45 or 5/50 Medusa? It's gonna be short timer cause i don't have anyone poison immune on R4 and above so who would deal more damage in this case?
    im Yesterday nigth use Medusa and culd hav kil him in arund 8 revies with Medusa. And bots

• Options
    SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Just use freaking Hyperion
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Go with Medusa... many people have taken these fights with 5/50 champs ... You will have to revive a few times but she will be better than CM

Thanks, that's what i was asking for. If i wanted to wait until i get someone r4 worthy that's poison immune i wouldn't even create this topic.
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    I would say it’s hard to compare. Go vs WS fight him for 1 minute act he is LOL guy and see who did more damage. If you see a big gap in damage you know enough! Good luck
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Go with Medusa... many people have taken these fights with 5/50 champs ... You will have to revive a few times but she will be better than CM

Thanks, that's what i was asking for. If i wanted to wait until i get someone r4 worthy that's poison immune i wouldn't even create this topic.

As a general heads up in terms of what you can expect - a 4* icey with near perfect fights took about 15 revives (boosted). I would assume Medusa should be a little less given her higher damage output and bleeds.
  • Options
    Raganator wrote: »

As a general heads up in terms of what you can expect - a 4* icey with near perfect fights took about 15 revives (boosted). I would assume Medusa should be a little less given her higher damage output and bleeds.

10-15 revives is alright with me for short timer non SL fight. Also both Medusa and CM would definitely do more damage than Iceman, that's for sure.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Medusa wuld Not need 15 revies. Im use arund 8 with my Medusa.