**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still Waiting on Server Outages Resolutions

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
Sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but it has now been nearly a month since the handful of server outages which affected the community in many ways. We have not seen so much as a level 1 health potion in compensation, nor any update as to what caused the outages, or what will be done about them.

I think the thing that bothers me most about this is the hesitance in sending out a care package - other games do it all the time when servers go down. Why should this be such a process? We are paying customers. If I go to Taco Bell and I buy a crunchwrap, and that crunchwrap slips out of a hole in the bag, Taco Bell isn't going to tell me they'll give me a new crunchwrap when they've completed their investigation of a hole in their bag. They're going to make me another one while they figure it out.

I don't mean to point fingers, but this is kind of ridiculous. We didn't ask for the servers to go down.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but it has now been nearly a month since the handful of server outages which affected the community in many ways. We have not seen so much as a level 1 health potion in compensation, nor any update as to what caused the outages, or what will be done about them.

I think the thing that bothers me most about this is the hesitance in sending out a care package - other games do it all the time when servers go down. Why should this be such a process? We are paying customers. If I go to Taco Bell and I buy a crunchwrap, and that crunchwrap slips out of a hole in the bag, Taco Bell isn't going to tell me they'll give me a new crunchwrap when they've completed their investigation of a hole in their bag. They're going to make me another one while they figure it out.

I don't mean to point fingers, but this is kind of ridiculous. We didn't ask for the servers to go down.

Do you think Kabam asked for them to go down?
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

What purpose does your comment serve?

What does yours serve. You choose to be a paying customer. That doesn't entitle you to handouts if something happens. It's your choice to spend. When and if they decide, they will tell us. In reality, they don't owe us anything. We were conditioned in the past to expect something if anything happened to the game. Now everytime the server goes down, everyone wants free items. Making posts over and over wont help.

What purpose does your comment serve?

What does yours serve. You choose to be a paying customer. That doesn't entitle you to handouts if something happens. It's your choice to spend. When and if they decide, they will tell us. In reality, they don't owe us anything. We were conditioned in the past to expect something if anything happened to the game. Now everytime the server goes down, everyone wants free items. Making posts over and over wont help.

You're entitled to your opinion. That doesn't mean that your opinion should be everyone's opinion.

As for the purpose of my comment? Pretty clear.

You are suggesting that everyone should just accept losing half health in AQ/AW, getting your top champions locked out of dungeons, and consequently missing out on infinity dust/dark artifact rewards.

If you're okay with that, good for you. I'm not.

Keep posting. Its obviously working well.
  • Hi All!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! As for any compensation, the Team does not typically start these conversations until the issue's have been resolved. Once the issue has been fixed, then the Team can take a better look into these concerns.
This discussion has been closed.