**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stash timer and rewards going straight to item stash

313rd313rd Posts: 160
Yesterday used an expiring lvl2 revive during alliance war. It had about 4 hours before it was set to expire. This was approximately 9pm est. There was nothing else with red timer expiring label. Meaning nothing set to expire for ATLEAST 24 hours. The next item set to expire was a cosmic boost with, like I said, over 24 hours left before it was set to expire.

I had a lot of rewards to claim from arena rewards, summoners advancement event etc. I claimed them after I was done fighting and using my only expiring lvl2 revive from the war. The new lvl2 revives I earned from SA, I obviously claimed and when I checked my item stash, I went from having no items expiring within 24 hours to one of my revives claimed from SA event expiring in 12 hours. Like I said, earlier nothing was set to expire within 24 hours since I had used the only expiring item I had. And the next item set to expire was a cosmic boost. Now I have less than an hour to use another lvl2 revive because one of the claimed revive didn't goto the bottom of the stash pile. It basically replaced the expiring revive I just used.
Of course yesterday I immediately contacted customer support, they just I'm so sorry for the confusion but the timer is working properly.

No it's not. Do I have to just take periodic screenshot to keep track of my items in my account to verify when something is not working properly?

I'm 100% sure the next thing set to expire was a cosmic boost after I used the lvl2 revive. And that boast had over five days left before it was set to expire. Why was this not checked into more throughly?
What can be done to check on these things better so gamers don't just randomly lose items on glitches.

Comments