**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Armour shatter SHOULD stop IMIW armour triggering when below 15% health

Please kindly have the team look into this.. I noticed it during the uncollected quest that Medusa’s armour shatter does not stop IMIW molecular armour from triggering!!

I don’t want to make false money grabbing accusations but that is definitely not okay. It even says in his character description.. she can armour break him but when you inflict armour shatter and he drops below 15% health, he still gets molecular armour... please this is wrong or explain to us why

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Well ... Its working as intended I guess ...
    She only stops the enemy from gaining armor up buffs, not armor up passive abilities like IW IM
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Yeah but ice armour is passive and armour shatter stops it so then they should allow ice armour form even when armour shattered
    Genidiamin wrote: »
    Yeah but ice armour is passive and armour shatter stops it so then they should allow ice armour form even when armour shattered

Ice armor is a buff ... Medusa should be able to stop it
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    It’s a molecular armor. Medusa can’t shatter nano technology. If everything worked in a perfect world iceman would be coldsnap immune
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I think what you meant to say is “Kabam, 100% chance to autoblock all attacks due to something out of our control is unfair.” Then i’d agree with you. Cuz once war happens and you fight one on an unstunnable node, I imagine all you can do is either hope you blast him and skip that 15%. Or wait it out and hope he never gets an armor passive again.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Medusa should stop IM IW armour when armor shatter is active! If she is not going to stop passive armour then why the hell she stops civil warrior's passive armour,too much unfair!
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    Medusa should stop IM IW armour when armor shatter is active! If she is not going to stop passive armour then why the hell she stops civil warrior's passive armour,too much unfair!

She doesn't ... She just won't let CW trigger his armor up buffs, which are needed for him to trigger the passive armor
    Ok ,but with this infinity war iron man kabam should have launched 5* thor ,which probably end all the discussions
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The thing is, to those who say you can’t armor break passives, I played IMIW with Medusa and armor broke his passive armies until 15% (with an armor shatter mind u) and it still autoblocked. I have yet to try just regular armor breaks on 15% armor passives but I’m 90% sure it’s not gonna work
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The thing is, to those who say you can’t armor break passives, I played IMIW with Medusa and armor broke his passive armies until 15% (with an armor shatter mind u) and it still autoblocked. I have yet to try just regular armor breaks on 15% armor passives but I’m 90% sure it’s not gonna work

It won't work once you get to 15%. I tried a duped iron fist against him. Worked great until he got to low health then I was toast. That was just a duel too.
    Why assassination is not working properly!

You technically can't. But IW IM armors can be removed by an armor break debuff, as it is described in his abilities
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018

You technically can't. But IW IM armors can be removed by an armor break debuff, as it is described in his abilities

I think IM IW should be able to auto block when struck twice like Medusa and With an armor,How's that?