God Blade but Nerfed SW/DS . No consistency

Kabam making blade is a joke. They nerfed SW and DS for being god tier champs wanting to bring more balance to the game. Then they go and make the best champ in the game. I go to any of the platinum-master alliances and their entire alliance is blade Icons or the first 5/50..

At least show some consistency, you say one thing and then do another. I know nerfing blade would be unpopular because most people suck and need him. The reasoning for the SW/DS and then making blade is just a hypocracy.
«1

Comments

  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 994
    New champs generate revenue. Old ones do not. Simple economics.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 1,911
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Kabam making blade is a joke. They nerfed SW and DS for being god tier champs wanting to bring more balance to the game. Then they go and make the best champ in the game. I go to any of the platinum-master alliances and their entire alliance is blade Icons or the first 5/50..

    At least show some consistency, you say one thing and then do another. I know nerfing blade would be unpopular because most people suck and need him. The reasoning for the SW/DS and then making blade is just a hypocracy.

    They have been nerfing him indirectly. I'm guessing you don't have him?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 750
    I am wondering if I should 5/50 Blade? It needs a lot of resources.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 994
    I am wondering if I should 5/50 Blade? It needs a lot of resources.

    Unless you have him as a 5* or have worthwhile 5* champs waiting to rank that he would be taking resources away from I would take him to 5/50. I'm just waiting for the skill cats to do it and mine is going there. It's also pretty important to have GR and maybe Sparky too, but with Danger sense active he's such a good counter to so many champs.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 72
    edited May 2018
    Honestly, why does it matter?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 316
    Blade can't kill WS in 10 hits or in under 2 mins very easily. I beat all of act 4 with a 3* switch
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 13,201
    Blade is not on the same caliber as those Champs were.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 143
    And when/if they nerf Blade, it is posts like these that I will refer back to....
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    Would take a 3* pre 12.0 SW over a 4* Blade any day of the week!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,061
    edited May 2018
    SW used to be completely stupid. She’s be able to keep her opponent power locked and stunned for the entire fight, while she had 4 stacks of Fury, Cruelty, and Regen. Blade is terrible compared to pre nerf SW.
  • HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    It’s all a money grab
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,061
    HimHim wrote: »
    It’s all a money grab

    Oh my goodness! A company is trying to make money? It's a scandal!

    That’s not the point. It’s getting to the point where they only care about money and don’t seem to realize that if the game collapses they won’t make any money.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 3,422
    Bahamut wrote: »
    HimHim wrote: »
    It’s all a money grab

    Oh my goodness! A company is trying to make money? It's a scandal!

    That’s not the point. It’s getting to the point where they only care about money and don’t seem to realize that if the game collapses they won’t make any money.

    Fair enough. I just get sick of the "money grab" comment in every thread lol.
  • Just because Blade is fantastic and has great utility and great damage. It’s not like he’s unstoppable. Bleed immune champs that he can’t use danger sense on take forever to kill
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,061
    Just because Blade is fantastic and has great utility and great damage. It’s not like he’s unstoppable. Bleed immune champs that he can’t use danger sense on take forever to kill

    Funny enough, Colossus fits that description.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 72
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Just because Blade is fantastic and has great utility and great damage. It’s not like he’s unstoppable. Bleed immune champs that he can’t use danger sense on take forever to kill

    Funny enough, Colossus fits that description.

    Colossus is OP now
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 66
    Every jelly people w/o blade: he's op nerf him blabla

    Colossus: Speak for yourself, peasant.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    dude. Thor could beat ROL WS in 10 hits, his SP3 one-shotted Map 5 Kang. SW was practically invincible unless you just stood there and did nothing, with crazy regen, perma stun, and a REALLY HIGH damage SP2.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @jeffgmng and everyone with him rank him up use him for everything and say nonsense like col and groot are gonna stop him. Blade himself is not op but the syn with his 2 godtier already side kicks is.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 784
    Scarlet Witch was so ridiculous OP. Did Akt 4 with a 3* max. Sig 99 with ease :dizzy:
    I do have my Blade for a while now. He is really God-Tier but in a good way. There are limits which is a good thing.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 337
    x8jbwq3l7ras.png
    dmhztqx1kdah.png
    q12nru3mn6ak.png

    This is what wars have become..Exactly what kabam said they didn’t want in their game when they nerfed SW/DS/THOR

    I’m not saying bring back SW/DS/THOR.. I’m saying be consistent. Before making blade they were doing a semi decent job with the champ diversity. They are either blind/stupid or really don’t give a **** about what they argued to everyone when they did the previous nerfs.

    Once everyone has blade, every team will be GR/Stark/Blade.. they didn’t even make blade with like Gwen or hulkbuster synergies. They made him best char in game synergied with other OP chars. Every team will be the same soon.

    Thy should fix this now before every person has them and it’s an even more of an uproar than it would be now.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 337
    That picture says it all. And that’s every single war, every single alliance in top tier..

    Everyone trying to downplay or say he’s not that good is a Joke.. it’s laughable because the picture doesn’t lie. In 3 months.. It will be way worse than it is now.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 140
    Totally agree with the sentiment here. The whole reason for ds, sw, thor, bw and ronan?? Nerf was that they wanted players to use all champs not some champs.and all those people saying sw or ds or thor needed a nerf bcoz they were too op pre 12.0 are just kidding themselves. At least they were made as future proof champs and unlike others would have been still usable in aw and aqs. As for sw i know how much of op she was pre 12.0 but with these new nodes, crazy ai and a big list of bugs she would have been a much balanced champ as of right now. As for this post about blade i don't think he should be nerfed in any way bcoz who knows which types of stupid nodes comes in future
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.