**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Issues

Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 334 ★★★
First off, I’d like to admit upfront that this complaint is a little bit old. This is from almost two weeks ago, with the first Blade four star basic Arena.

I just have a simple question: What are the odds that Kabam would kindly compensate me for missing out on duping Blade due to their own issues and bugs?

Thursday, May 18th, when Blade’s first four star basic began, I was grinding the arena hard all day and into the night. I didn’t have four star Blade, and had made up my mind to grind as much as I needed to obtain, and awaken him. I was going to make sure I scored high enough in both of his basic arenas that I would win him both times.

However, that very first day, the arena was a disaster. More than once, when I requested help from my alliance to recharge my champions to run arena again, I came back two hours later and found that ALL my champions still had the “request help” icon in the upper left hand corner of their portrait. I ALWAYS request help with the three champions I just used. Not only did I come back two hours later to find the help requests never properly submitted, the recharge timer was still at an hour and a half. I had to wait three and a half hours to run the arena again. I talked to my guild buddies and many of them had the same issue.

On top of this, I had several instances where after winning a fight (I never lose my streak, losing even a single match is very rare) the game would crash, kicking me out of it. I’d restart it and come back in only to find that the match I had just won, was now marked as a loss and the points were subtracted.

When I say I had won the match before the game crashed, I mean full blown “victory” message and my champ performed the victory pose. The whole ten yards. I hit next fight and the game crashed.

Due to those issues, and the fact that I work 40 hours in four days, I only scored just under 5.1 mil in the first four star basic Blade arena. If not for the glitch in the recharge times AND the lost points due to the game crashing, I would have easily scored 6 mil, which would have been more than enough, seeing as to how in his first round, Blade went for 5.33 mil.

To me, this is outrageous. I secured Blade in the second round but SHOULD have had him in the first as well and he SHOULD be awakened.

I did everything in my power in that arena, despite the ignored issues by Kabam, despite working so much, I stayed up all night that Saturday night grinding constantly yet still missed him because of these issues.

With my four star roster, I can score right around 0.8 million points in one round, it takes about 45 minutes. With the recharge issue alone, that cost me almost two whole rounds at least, which could have added up to an extra 1.6 million points. That’s not including the points the game TOOK AWAY from me because it crashed.

It is unacceptable, and I’m wondering, but heavily doubting, what you guys think the odds are of Kabam righting this wrong are? Is it at all possible that Kabam will compensate me for my lost dupe Blade, the time and effort I spent only to get robbed by their trash servers?

And if Kabam reads this, please contact me. I submitted a ticket the night it happened but the only response I got was “thank you for your feedback and we are always working to make the game smoother”. No follow up.

I’m really not asking for much. I just want my four star Blade awakened. I don’t care right now about the signature level. I’ll get that up with sig stones. Just awaken him and put him at sig 1. I put in the time and effort, and literally had points taken away, and I want my reward. I worked for it, I played for it. I earned it, and Kabam took it away. All I ask is for to be awakened. I’d even take a four star skill awakening gem as compensation. I just want what I worked for.