**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Act Overall(Excluding Rewards)?

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 8
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Which, in your opinion, is the best act in terms of story, fights, bosses, etc...?

Best Act Overall(Excluding Rewards)? 42 votes

Act I
7%
BitterSteelRasiloverJacobmc006 3 votes
Act II
0%
Act III
7%
BigMoDmack976637ShadPrince 3 votes
Act IV
30%
CeeJayTortoigAxeCopFirebuffajrzuffySladedalsGreifmaster911SagetrofholzJJGElitehunterMaxDemsShadow_PhoneixNIOBBB 13 votes
Act V
54%
danielmathRaganatorTheManMythLegendAppleisgodSpeedbumpStorCappeNomercy_4_younameplasVinitlalka1988Darkrider05Nemesis666Hammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756xananabananaJayProngstaojay1BahamutPeterQuillAnimatronicstoCats73 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Act V
    So much fun and not tedious like Act 4
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Act I
    That 3* crystal though.. <3
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    That 3* crystal though.. <3

Totally in terms of story! :D
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Act V
    Take it one step further, in terms of chapters, 5.1 was the best because of the nodes like breakthrough, life steal, power shield (or is that 5.2? idk). 5.3 was the worst
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Act V
    Act 5 was the most fun, with interesting nodes through 5.1, 5.2, and 5.4, with a semi-good story(i guess?). 5.3 was just stupid however. Act 4 introduced nodes, which was kinda interesting when it first launched, and the story was pretty interesting, if you actually read the story. However with AQ and AW, most people already have encountered much more interesting nodes. Acts 1, 2, and 3 were all boring with the story going like this:
    "I'm stronger!"
    "No I'm stronger!"
    "Summoner go beat this guy up!"
  • Options
    Cats73 wrote: »
    Act 5 was the most fun, with interesting nodes through 5.1, 5.2, and 5.4, with a semi-good story(i guess?). 5.3 was just stupid however. Act 4 introduced nodes, which was kinda interesting when it first launched, and the story was pretty interesting, if you actually read the story. However with AQ and AW, most people already have encountered much more interesting nodes. Acts 1, 2, and 3 were all boring with the story going like this:
    "I'm stronger!"
    "No I'm stronger!"
    "Summoner go beat this guy up!"

I can relate to this so much in Act II :D