**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Party Damage and other glitches

Hi Guys,

Not sure what's happened but parry damage seems comparable to v12.0, insane amounts of damage caused with a well timed block. I lost 1/3 health with a parry v tech sym with an r5 Thor, seems excessive.

Other glitches needing to be fixed are the random forward dash on a back swipe, freezing of screen, etc. Glitches that coincidentally cost us health and incur spend.

Comments

• Chewystu82Chewystu82 Posts: 7
    Excuse my predictive text party in the title
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I have definitely noticed this as well. Seems like much more damage is taken and is probably done on purpose to encourage evading and intercepting as these are more likely to cause you to make a mistake. Gone are the days of parry, combo, parry, combo, evade, combo, parry etc.. as you will only last 3-4 fights per champ in aw even while receiving 0 hits
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Chewystu82 wrote: »
    Excuse my predictive text party in the title

Although Party Damage can be equally difficult to deal with. :)
  • PmisiPmisi Posts: 14
    Harc közben vagy kidob,vagy pedig egy egy pályarész harcot be se ad mert kidob mikor rámegyek. Mit csináljak? Google jelentések sorát küldtem régebbi Kabam forumon számtalanszor jeleztem!!!!! Fedbackon is jeleztem a problémát. Mit tegyek még????