**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which team for LoL?

AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
I have a 5/65 Blade
4/55 SL
Attempting easy path

Which team for LoL? 28 votes

SL and attack team
32%
NevvBHaji_SaabbuttersSpiritOfVengeanceSpiderCoolsBahamutSuperior_VenomCats73Winner66615 9 votes
SL and Blade with GR (say 2 more)
57%
CapWW2SIlverProfessorSac123_MasterTroller42RotellySolrac_2AlCapone2727zackb213Rasilovertaojay1AspareVaultKDSuperFlash10OsUlloaAdman0726El_Professor 16 votes
SL and Blade (say 2 more)
10%
GamerVerguldConquestor_V 3 votes

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I would only run Blade as the main attacker for LoL if you also have Stark to go with Blade and GR. He will cut through Maestro but SL will help with champs that don't bleed well like Colossus
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SL and attack team
    SL is faster and Blade is gonna have a hard time against anyone bleed immune.
    hw7wtpw8agl8.png

SL data is based on a sig180 R4 SL

If you can easily maintain a combo higher than 42 SL is the way to go, but you will have more trouble with Maestro and the potential chance for random Regen.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I did the easy path with a 5/65 Blade and 4/55 SL. I also brought my 4* GR, 4* SS and 4* Punisher. Blade is cheaper to run than SL but SL is significantly faster. I brought SL for Colo but ended up using SL for all mutants champs and War Machine some and Civil Warrior. It got boring with Blade if he didn't have Danger Sense.
    Yeah blade will be cheaper since he can regen but the fights will be longer
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    I did the easy path with a 5/65 Blade and 4/55 SL. I also brought my 4* GR, 4* SS and 4* Punisher. Blade is cheaper to run than SL but SL is significantly faster. I brought SL for Colo but ended up using SL for all mutants champs and War Machine some and Civil Warrior. It got boring with Blade if he didn't have Danger Sense.

Thanks for posting 2 others. How high of a combo can you get before the enrage timer with SL with the team you suggested?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Obviously I had the short timer and so with SL I was usually ko'd just under 200 hits.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I guess I should mention I have 4/55 AA Awakened
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    edited May 2018
    Take antman and yellow jacket for boosted attack with them