**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spending infinity dust

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
So far I bought 3 t4cc class cats and a t1 alpha cat. I will have 1.6m at the end of the event. Should I get another t4cc or 2500 5* shards?

Spending infinity dust 18 votes

T4 class catalyst crystal
50%
RaganatorFingfangfoomfanesbuttersHendrossMy_SuperiorBahamutTinoMiaAchzrineDomizthebest 9 votes
2500 5* shards
50%
JiNTarkanadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpStatBatman_X10Jim0172CupidPeterQuillPaytoPlay 9 votes

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Comments on the logic behind your vote would be appreciated too!! Thanks in advance
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    I went for the catalyst. Just to confirm, how many 5 stars do u have?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    You can't grind arenas for T4CC. But it also depends on where you are in the game, what AQ you run, etc.
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    I'm only asking to give you advice.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    2500 5* shards
    Simple. I always hear expiring t4c but I have yet to hear ppls complaining about having too many red shards.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I have 20 5* right now. 1 @r4, 6 @r3 and the rest @r2
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    2500 5* shards
    If you have good 5* waiting for class cat to rank up go with t4c, if you have expiring cat but you don't have kabam god RNG blessing take the red shards.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I always wanted that gem... but there was hunch before..

I kinda had a feeling why the 6.9 mil AG was set as high as that - most people including me will be short from that amount to get the AG, and so the unit store offers of such dust will "help" to get the target. Good thing, I spent it on t2a and some items needed for rank up.

I dont need any more 500K dust to further my purchasing in the game..

Class AG is now clearly a rip-off. Kabam monetizing on infinity dust offers to entice players to add more dust to their currency. tsk tsk

i know, it's our choice to buy or not... but setting a high price so that players can buy their way to the gem...i dunno what...
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Gold
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    https://youtu.be/yjEv5Azvp0E

Watch this video from contest champion.
    I value his opinions a lot more then Seatin.