**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The right to earn levels Three, Four and Five Healing potions in the mazes.

To Mr. Kabam Mike,

1st of all, if I'm repeating a previous request, I apologize, I don't know how to search this forum effectively in order to find out if what I'm requesting has already been requested for in the past. That said sir, I'd like to humbly request that the developers allow for us to earn levels three, four and five healing potions in the mazes of Act's IV and IV, the Heroic, Master and Uncollected mazes of the monthly quests and the Master maze for the Tier four basic catalyst. Currently, the only way I've found to acquire these potions is to spend units to buy them. In addition to spending units, I'd really like to have a slow but steady way of collecting them via running the more difficult mazes. In my opinion, the higher the difficulty of the maze, the higher the level of rewards you should be able to acquire. You already give out compensatory ISO chunks when your running the higher difficulty mazes, why then should we still only be offered levels one and two healing pots when we are taking so much more damage per fight that we need to recover from? Please speak with the developers about this and engage them in a serious and solid discussion on this matter because it's given me quite an irritation of having to spend my hard earned units for more effective healing pots vs. being able to earn them over time while completing the more difficult mazes.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Comments

• Options
    BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Opps, in my post above I meant Acts IV and V, sorry.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I believe it's so that Whales don't exploit it. If that were to happen it would become a new ACT I Revive Situation lol..
  • Options
    BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    If my understand of the term Whales is correct, a "Whale" is someone who spends a whole lot of real world money to purchase things in the game that real world money can buy, such as in game units. So if my understanding of what a Whale is correct, why would this be something they would exploit? They can afford to buy all the units they wish to spend on buying Level 3,4 and 5 potions.