**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black widow 4* worth it or not?

I have a 4* black widow and I'm getting mixed opinions about her I just ranked her to rank 4 and I can't really see why people say she is good

Comments

• Options
    Soonerguy22Soonerguy22 Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    wkovsi16ckuf.png
    8jemadr1gt79.png
  • Options
    Btw that's my black widow/\
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    The higher the Sig level you'll see a bigger difference. Although, she was hit with the Nerf bat pretty hard.Not as good as she used to be. I'd save your T4CCs for a GwenPool or someone else you like. Possibly a 5* if that's in your near furture.
  • Options
    Well I already ranked her up to 4. You said something about her getting nerd how and what was lowerd down on her?
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I don't know exactly, as I don't have her yet. But there has been lots of posts about her. Just search "black widow" in the search block and it should pop up.
  • Options
    Well from what I can see she has the ability to reduce of the outher champions special like spider man when he uses that anoying evade but if you use black widow he can't use the evade as effectely when he's facing her
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    I will say yeah she definitely worth r5 when highly dupe.the good thing about bw is you dont need to rely on any other like other skill champ depend like falcon can only do for 10sec and then cooldown,cb need atleast 4 fury buff to reduce ability accuracy by 80% and karnak need to use his sp3 so in my opinion she definitely worth it.
    I just pull her from phc yesterday now just hoping she become dupe soon
  • Options
    Well I have her duped and I haven't fully ranked her up yet she at 15 of 40 or something around that but from what I can see she is a nice champ to invest into like you said but once you get her duped she is worth the hassle and time
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Take her to 4/40
    Critical is very high
    I have her as my top champ
  • Options
    2pumpanddump2pumpanddump Posts: 10
    I have her R5 sig 99. She's pretty badass.
  • Options
    2pumpanddump2pumpanddump Posts: 10
    mpuxlq15cdn7.png
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I have her at R5 50/50 sig 67. it was between taking her to R5 or my 5* BP classic to rank 3 and i believe i made the right choice. i use her as my attacker in war to negate things like thorns nodes, evade, healing, Limbo, pretty much anything that makes champs a pain in the ass goes away or becomes a lot less likely when you use her.

She is my best champ against the swarm of nightcrawlers and he even gets the class advantage.

you can bring her to AQ map 5 to fight electro and abomination without worrying about their passives.

In road to the labyrinth she can ignore the 1% safeguard mechanic making those levels a whole lot faster and easier.

Just get her Sig level up and enjoy
  • Options
    So she ignores of the opponents abilty and yes night crawler is a royal pain in the bum and I got my bw duped
  • Options
    I wish I could get her to rank 5 but if I get any champ to 5 first will be my star lord