Graphic IOS VS Android

Give one good reason why IOS have good foggy rain effect graphics and android doesn't. Is any of the developers are trying to make same graphics to both platform?????

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Member Posts: 325
    I used to have those effects on my iPhone 5s since the 12.0 update those are gone, also unless you play on a high end android chances are you won't see those things...
  • R3al3voR3al3vo Member Posts: 4
    The first version off the game i loved the yelow strip when champion punch please restore dear kabam and sorry my bad english
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    @Ranendramali
    It is far easier to maximize the performance of the game on the small number of iOS devices and their technical specifications. ("Small number" as compared to the 1,000s of different Android devices with their different technical specifications)
  • art1cw0lfart1cw0lf Member Posts: 4
    I don’t see many differences between the platforms. Good game.
  • ElectricJellyElectricJelly Member Posts: 34
    I have a similar question, although mine exists solely within the iOS milieu: on some stages, like the SHIELD landing pad, Green Goblin’s glider has a really well done “heat shimmer” distortion behind his jet exhaust. It’s not present on all stages. I can’t figure out why this effect would be applied only intermittently.