**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos on master difficulty

Son_JSon_J Posts: 13
How are you supposed to beat thanos on master difficulty? When the 1st thanos fight starts, he activates genesis aura while running up to you. He keeps activating it over and over again then barrages you with attacks that do massive damage even if blocked. There is no way to take health from him and my lineup is all r5 champs. Does kabam care about the game being fun anymore? On top of that, you have to fight him twice at the same health as the first thanos fight. I'm just asking because I'm about to quit this game and delete my account because the game is more frustrating than fun these days and it seems that kabam only cares about ppl who are spending tons of money.

Comments

• Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    You need to parry him and keep moving away from him for the first thanos and the rest gets easier.
    I suggest watching the many YouTube videos posted for tips on him
  • Options
    Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    I couldn’t get near the first thanos whe the event came out and I went back in today after working on my roster and delivered a beat down on him. Watch seatin’s break down of the fight will help ALOT
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If you have r5s, master shouldn't be too much of a problem. Make sure to read his abilities...if you did, you would know that parrying him will temporarily disable the aura of genesis. What champs are you bringing to fight him?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Genesis was the easiest part. Just parry and it’s gone. Use ur stuns while you still can. U should be more worried about the war stone tbh. Definitely need an avenger there
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Hit YouTube and watch some videos on him before getting to involved so you know you have the right champs and what's coming. Otherwise, you're just throwing away units/items.

I watched Seatin's video three separate times. Once in general, once before master, and once again before Uncollected. Still had to spend some items but much better if I were to have go in blind.