**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More milestones for catalyst arenas

Just a few thoughts here, we're able to acquire new characters at a faster rate than ever before now either through arena or from fgmc's so why are we waiting so long for rank up materials for our new champions? We're not getting these items at a fast enough pace right now and while you guys have done an ok job with getting us more 4 and 5 star shards you haven't changed the catalyst arenas at all to accommodate this.

I'm going to suggest you guys add more milestones to the catalyst arenas with FULL catalysts at every million point mark. Right now we stop at 1.1 million for 1 basic cat, why not include the option to keep going and include another at 2.2, then 3.3 and so on and so forth? Maybe cut it off after 5.5 mill to keep things fair and remove the rank reward system. Right now one of the most frustrating things is these bottleneck resources stopping us from ranking our champs right away, especially after winning a champ in arena or pulling a brand new one from a crystal.

At this moment we can obtain maybe 3 a week (?) from aq and arena, well I'm sorry that's no longer enough. 3 basic cats gets you a 4 star to 4/40, for most of us at a certain point in the game that's basically useless. Bringing them to 5/50 requires 5 more, which can take a couple more weeks at this rate so at this point I can rank probably two 4 stars a month to max, and to me that's incredibly slow progression.

I'm not even going to bring up the final milestone of the class cat arena because that's an entirely separate discussion, but all of these arenas will need a refresh, the sooner the better.

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    The chance of it happening is slim. They make money by putting packages together with t1a n t4bc in it to entice player to buy it. Flooding the game with it will not benefit kabam in any form.
  • Options
    RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    I would be good with a second T4 basic at 2.2, anything else would be to much.

I’d like to see the class catalyst arena to change to actually getting one at some milestone.

Also the alpha T1 could use some love, maybe adding in the ability to grind to another at a higher milestone