**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Restraint from participating dungeons 4 and above.

Folks who are below 60th level, with mastery setup still lacking or skill mediocre should stick to dungeon 3 and below! They jumped in joined and died after 1-2 room, wasting our Champs and chances for higher milestone points. WTH! Some even cracked a joke and talk like they're tiger.

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Maybe not below level 60, but I agree that there should be some kind of cap (that's where the champion PI is meant to come into play)
    If there was maybe another way to rate players, like the content they've cleared and the potions/revives they've required to clear it then that might help, but that's super complicated
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    You never know with the find a partner option. I've avoided for the most part but yesterday I wanted to do map 5 so I grabbed some good maxed 4* because I didn't want to waste my 5 on a gamble,. My partner was stacked, he brought r4 Trinity..and he was an idiot. He followed my path and wouldn't communicate. While I understand OP point there's never a guarantee.
  • Options
    Anthombel101_Anthombel101_ Posts: 37
    DaMunk wrote: »
    You never know with the find a partner option. I've avoided for the most part but yesterday I wanted to do map 5 so I grabbed some good maxed 4* because I didn't want to waste my 5 on a gamble,. My partner was stacked, he brought r4 Trinity..and he was an idiot. He followed my path and wouldn't communicate. While I understand OP point there's never a guarantee.

That's another sad things about running dungeons. Been there, done that! Lack of communications and knowledge of the nodes farther aggravated the situations.