**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Blade to rank up? Please read description.

In need of advice, I'm level 55 with both 4* duped blade and a 5* unduped blade. The regen has helped me out a fair bit and will continue to do so in all areas in the battle realm, however with my unduped 5* after a month or two of grinding I should be able to gain the Act. 4 rewards and be close to Rank 4 the five star. Can't stress it enough how handy the regen on 4* blade has been and will continue to be for me to progress in the game.

Which Blade to rank up? Please read description. 45 votes

Duped Blade 4* to Rank 5
13%
GamerLoPrestiSac123_TheHoodedDormammuRA_4RKaratemike415 6 votes
Unduped Blade 5* to Rank 3
86%
Haji_SaabStewmanStefanjonesAfridheruheru511Jets44TwistedEnigma17XillymanFeeney234Emil_LimsonRodimusPrime26KALIZOnopeWalkinhighlightRotellynameplasHENRIQUE_FORTEJim0172Natural_Born_NinjaRedRooster 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I have a duped Blade 4* rank 5 and he is helpfull even in Act 5. What I'm saying is: it will not be a waste if you use resources on your 4*.

I'm facing the same dilemma with Medusa. I have a duped 4* Medusa and an unduped 5* Medusa and I'm not sure if a 4* Medusa is as good as a 4* Blade to invest my resources.
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    I’d save all your skill cats for a potential rank 4 5* Blade. Eventually you’ll awaken him through crystals or a gem. Need to think of the bigger picture in this game otherwise you’re doing yourself a disservice.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Duped Blade 4* to Rank 5
    Im wuld say a dups 4 Stars blade wuld be better thah a rank3 5 Stars blade is. But blade at rank3 undups also good chois to make.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Duped Blade 4* to Rank 5
    Duped 4 star. Like you said, the regen is amazing. It will save you many items. And a 5/50 4 star is almost the same as a 3/35 5 star. You will get more skill cats eventually, and until that time you can use the 4 star with the regen.

Who knows when you will awaken that 5 star Blade. I still have champs I want to awaken for months now, and after 100% act 5, and LOL completion I still haven't had the chance to awaken them yet.

Go with the 4 star first. The regen will save you many units.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    you can go with 4* for regen, but it's better to learn how to evade and have 5* r4 blade — with damage he will deal you shouldn't have enough time to lose any health. gr is your guy for regen, for sure he must be in your team with blade
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Tough call. I also have 4/40 duped. Also have 4/40 high sig GP and 5* GP.

I'd keep the 4* Blade 4/40 and R3 the 5*. Put a GR in there with them and there you go.