**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Thanos' Specials

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
I know I've waiting too long to practice on Uncollected Thanos to even have a shot at finishing him w/out spending units, but as I'm practicing I notice he launches specials almost the microsecond he has enough power. I've had his power bars NOT change color (it's almost like the AI anticipates the power gain getting to the firing level).

Maybe it's device lag?

Part of the reason I've decided not to spend to finish uncollected is because I have an iPhone 7. As soon as I started practicing I had difficulty parrying Thanos, and because parry playing is my crutch of crutches, I knew there was device lag factoring into my fights. I could smell a big credit expense for limited returns.

Beating Thanos at Master level wasn't a big deal on my device and I'd be having a lot more fun trying to beat uncollected Thanos, but unless I can clear up the first Thanos without using a team revive, I'm not going to open a vein of credits to try and clear something I'd need an iPhone X to minimize lag issues to even accommodate the rust on my skill set.

I'll tell you, it's bad enough to bait the Thanos specials you KNOW are coming... having to bait specials based off of anticipation? It's suck city.

Thanks to Dork Diggity Dave for making the Thanos fights fun!