**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA significantly worse LOL option after update (tested) RDT for my 5/65 please Kabam

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
Hey guys

I thought id share it will the community for anyone contemplating ranking up AA for LOL.

I had my suspicions the change to his stun would have an effect in LOL & after just testing my 5/65 I can officially say he is a much worse option for your main LOL clearing champ.

With his stun on neurotoxin expiring being passive it degated the limber in lol guaranteeing you a 1.5 sec stun throughout a LOL fight I can confirm it now acts as normal stun and in fact makes it a detriment as each one makes the stun length shorter.

I knew this when ranking AA up and was a big part of ranking him up for me.

I implore Kabam to make right on the change they have made and give out 5* AA specific RDTs for people like me who have gone all in on this awesome Champion to push me through the labyrinth only to have our investment significantly devalued for the end game content we ranked him up for.

Please Kabam do the right thing...

@RichTheMan If you would like to featured this on MCOC news

Please don't let this be swept under the career. who's next? Blade? Stark Spidey

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    apologies for a couple typos, autocorrect is nasty business lol
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I totally agree they owe us a rank down ticket, they say it was a bug, but before it’s how it should be working going back on their word! They need to give out a rank down ticket so at least u have the choice to rank down, how can they NOT. I believe should be generic so as a form of compensation!! So u can pick who more then likely aa going down but at least this way they are saying sorry !!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand why people are asking for RDTs for AA. He’s an amazing champ. If your sole purpose to rank AA was to bypass stun immunity then you need to improve your game. AA is incredible and I’ve never utilized his ability against stun immune. He is still worth ranking up.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This worries me now first I thought who cares he just won't be able to stun stun immunes but realising that his stun is a totally normal stun is a big weakness.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dude kabam mike also said that black panther would stun him if you were hitting him while neurotoxin goes off so he’s even worse
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    And also viper that stun makes a huge difference in lol I personally don’t have him as a 5 star but I can see why people want a rank down ticket
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    They could of just stopped his stun working on stun immunes but instead they took it as an advantage to change his stun as a whole.
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    And also viper that stun makes a huge difference in lol I personally don’t have him as a 5 star but I can see why people want a rank down ticket

I don’t mean to be closed minded but people shouldn’t be ranking up based on these obscure things you can do with champs. Although this isn’t quite as bad as when people were crying about the GP “nerf” and wanted rank down tickets because they couldn’t pin enemies in the corner anymore. Like I said, what Kabam did was **** by intentionally stating it was working as intended and then changed it. But if you’re ranking AA solely for the fact you can bypass limber and stun immune, come on.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I bet all the people whining for RDTs for AA were the same people telling others to stop with the RDTS threads. What goes around comes around!
    DaMunk wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I don’t mean to be closed minded but people shouldn’t be ranking up based on these obscure things you can do with champs. Although this isn’t quite as bad as when people were crying about the GP “nerf” and wanted rank down tickets because they couldn’t pin enemies in the corner anymore. Like I said, what Kabam did was **** by intentionally stating it was working as intended and then changed it. But if you’re ranking AA solely for the fact you can bypass limber and stun immune, come on.

Lol.. I don't even have a 5 star and this bothers me. You realize you just said you shouldn't rank up a champ due to his abilities...? Even if it's just a small part of their abilities it's still their abilities. Enervate is a small part of Gwenpool but it makes a big difference.

That is not at all what I said.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

Lol.. I don't even have a 5 star and this bothers me. You realize you just said you shouldn't rank up a champ due to his abilities...? Even if it's just a small part of their abilities it's still their abilities. Enervate is a small part of Gwenpool but it makes a big difference.

@V1PER1987 how far are you in LoL?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Feel bad for everyone who took AA to 5/65. Grateful the FGMC drop rates are so poor, wouldn’t have been able to r4 my 5* Gladiator Hulk for AW if I’d pulled AA from FGMCs last December.

@V1PER1987 how far are you in LoL?

I’ve done 4 paths.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    @Viper1987
    I am under the assumption that everyone ranks their champs based on what they do specifically. Including the little obscure things.

Especially the obscure the things
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

Well 80% top alliance also rank blade for his danger sense. If danger sense ended up bypassing too many ability or they got the % wrong and get changed, what will you think? Come on.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I’m not sure why many of you even bother complaining anymore.

AA didn’t have game breaking abilities this change to his features wasn’t called for, players weren’t stockpiling units for a shot at AA. Players are rightfully upset over these changes even tho in reality they haven’t changed AA fundamentally. Knowing how to use the champs is more important than having them.

Kabam is tuning the game they way in which their game philosophy calls for. It is not a player friendly game, it’s not even fun anymore. Take it or leave it is all you are left with.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I’m all for rdt specific to aa... shouldn’t be generic though.. people just us If it as an excuse to rank down people they ranked up a long time ago and will keep aa ranked up. If there’s a nerf hand out champ specific rdt’s Only.
    Thanks for keeping this thread alive guys, an update to my extremely sad state of affairs is it seems that Drax has also had his astral evade bypass changed without notification...guess who has a R4 5*....so in the space of a day 2 of my 4 top champs have been effectively nerfed.

This is absolutely ridiculous, end of the day these champs were ranked up for specific utility no matter how quirky which were acknowledged by Kabam & never actively admitted were a bug or put up on the Bugs to be fixed list.

Its extremely sad & disappointing for me as a long time player (since release) to have my years of grind discounted by Kabam without warning I am not free to play & will happily admit it as I dont mind supporting developers of a game I play as much as this one.

Unfortunately my wallet will now be closed as Kabam don't respect me as a customer as such I no longer feel I should support them either.

1 star app store review incoming as well, pity they care so little for their customers that they couldnt offer 5* champion specific rank down tickets for changes.

@Kabam Miike Please take it to the team/management that your poor customer service & lack of accountability has cost you another paying customer.

Its quite simple to resolve & SHOULD be standard practice going forward: should a bug in a champ be found post it in the forums under bugs to be fixed at least people understand what is incoming at the same time once the change has happened offer a 5* Rank down ticket Specific to the champ as the resources required to rank up 5*s are few & far between.

Why they insist on pissing off their player base due to pure stubbornness is beyond me its just less money in their pockets at the end of the day.