**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need rank up advise

JordanS625JordanS625 Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Need some advise.
Should i take 5* Ironman (awakened lvl 40) to rank 4 ( I know he isnt everyones favorite but he does great for me on map 5 and aw and general quests with his S3 and regen

Or 4* Ulton to 5/50 (lvl 20)
Or 4* AOU vision to 5/50 (lvl 40)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Take ultron to 5/50
  • I'd go with ultron
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    A Ultron fo the win
  • Thanks guys
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Have to disagree. An R4 5* is better than an R5 4*. Especially Awakened.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    JordanS625 wrote: »
    Need some advise.
    Should i take 5* Ironman (awakened lvl 40) to rank 4 ( I know he isnt everyones favorite but he does great for me on map 5 and aw and general quests with his S3 and regen

Or 4* Ulton to 5/50 (lvl 20)
    Or 4* AOU vision to 5/50 (lvl 40)

Thanks in advance

Ultron is like the king of AQ in terms of usefulness. Regens and can take any path cause he is bleed, poison immune. If AQ is what you want to use this rank up for, ultron hands down. IM is meh. Definitely don't waste the t2as on him.

So in summary, rank 5 ultron, AQ beast, saving yourself from the mistake of wasting t2as on IM.

IGN: No More Heroes
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    IM
  • kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    Iron Man!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Have to disagree. An R4 5* is better than an R5 4*. Especially Awakened.

Have to disagree, it depends on the situation an paths. Ultron has way more usefulness that IM, plus he gets 2 regens is also immune to bleed an poison an has absorption, plus his bleed doesn't trigger cables degen. T2a are very rare so personally would not waste them on iron man. This game is a marathon not a sprint, with new an better champs being added to the 5* crystals each month saving the t2a for way better champ is a wise decision. This is coming from someone who has experience with r4 5*

I would go with ultron an save you t2a an the other T4 cats for future
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Only reason I wouldn't go with ultron is there is a 5 star out there now. I tend to not waste materials on 4* that have 5 star versions now(unless your rolling in t4cc).

Personally I'm partial to vision over ultron as I just hate using ultron and prefer power control champs and have other regen champs that fill a regen need.

Also I have a twice dupe 5* IM sitting at r2. I wouldn't bring him to R4. There are just way better out there(including ultron) you should save those materials for champs like those.