**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Healing Factor Ticket

So new 3* DP offer came out with the ticket, I purchased 3* deadpool 2 years ago. The offer says I have 0 deadpools, I clearly do have him, will I get a ticket or am i forced to rebuy deadpool???

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    NOTE: For all Summoners that have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool in the past, you will receive your entry ticket to the Healing Factor arena the morning of the first Arena. You will not be able to purchase more entries to the Healing Factor Arena until you have used the one in your possession.

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    NOTE: For all Summoners that have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool in the past, you will receive your entry ticket to the Healing Factor arena the morning of the first Arena. You will not be able to purchase more entries to the Healing Factor Arena until you have used the one in your possession.

I don't doubt you, but this obviously isn't true as I can purchase the 3* Deadpool bundle despite already owning him; the bundle comes with a ticket.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

I don't doubt you, but this obviously isn't true as I can purchase the 3* Deadpool bundle despite already owning him; the bundle comes with a ticket.

Do you currently have a ticket in your possession?
    MarzGroove wrote: »

No, so I suppose that's fair - but then what happens to the ticket I'm going to automatically obtain on the first day due to already having purchased the bundle previously? I don't have one now, but I have one 'in queue' I suppose. I own a ticket, despite not having purchased one...

I suppose OP was just wondering, if he buys this one will he have two tickets, or will the other one not be delivered because he already 'has' one and shouldn't have been able to purchase this anyway (if you're supposedly not allowed to purchase tickets until using up the one you have)
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    @Darkness275 the bundle is shown to every player game-wide, it isn't shown to just select accounts that do not have DP....thursday when the first DP arena goes live you should have your ticket in your inventory.
    No, I get that. What I was saying, to build off OP's original question was since you're not supposed to be able to purchase/have more than one ticket at a time - what happens to either this ticket from the bundle or the ticket we/others are owed.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

No, so I suppose that's fair - but then what happens to the ticket I'm going to automatically obtain on the first day due to already having purchased the bundle previously? I don't have one now, but I have one 'in queue' I suppose. I own a ticket, despite not having purchased one...

I suppose OP was just wondering, if he buys this one will he have two tickets, or will the other one not be delivered because he already 'has' one and shouldn't have been able to purchase this anyway (if you're supposedly not allowed to purchase tickets until using up the one you have)

Dunno.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The fact the deal says I currently have zero 3* Deadpools, when I do have 3* Deadpool seems strange to me
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    The fact the deal says I currently have zero 3* Deadpools, when I do have 3* Deadpool seems strange to me

If you check out crystal openings of like, T4CC fragments, you can usually tap on the class and see how many you have. With the latest update it shows 0 for everything, so I am going to assume this was released to us broken.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

s8mwvwt81u75.jpeg

@Jh_Dez the announcement shows that we will receive the ticket if we already own.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

s8mwvwt81u75.jpeg

@Jh_Dez the announcement shows that we will receive the ticket if we already own.

But I'm already aware as I posted above...why tag me
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Anyone can advise me why it is worth to buy this ticket, if I don't upgrade 4* anymore?

I cannot believe we need to pay for grinding......
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Anyone can advise me why it is worth to buy this ticket, if I don't upgrade 4* anymore?

I cannot believe we need to pay for grinding......

No. If you have the roaster to win Deadpool from arena, you definitely don't need him for any mode of the game.
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    The reward in healing arena need a buff seriously