**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Size tag speculation

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So very recently I've noticed that every champion has received a new Tag representing their sizes, and the fact they were recently added makes me think that upcoming champs like Wasp or Ghost could possibly have some gameplay mechanics based around the champions sizes. What makes me suspect this is cause while we already have some champs who have a few abilities based off a champs size what's the point of making it visible unless you there are future plans for it. What does everyone else think about what the addition of a champs size(get your minds out of the gutter) being visible.

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    There is actually already a champ that uses size in his abilities. The chance for Rhino's charge to become unblockable increases as the size of the opponent decreases. So a size tag has always been in the game, it was just not visible before.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    There is actually already a champ that uses size in his abilities. The chance for Rhino's charge to become unblockable increases as the size of the opponent decreases. So a size rage has always been in the game, it was just not visible before.

I am aware of this but what would the be point of making it visible if they don't have future plans for it.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    SheHulk too. Her chance to stun depends on the size of the opponent.

AxeCopFire wrote: »
    There is actually already a champ that uses size in his abilities. The chance for Rhino's charge to become unblockable increases as the size of the opponent decreases. So a size tag has always been in the game, it was just not visible before.

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Kingpin should have #99%muscle,1%fat
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well it is still very helpful to see what size champs are, like the fact that Angela is classed as small (I would never have guessed that personally).