**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help ACT 3 last quest proceeding act 4.

So i am about to fully explore act 3 last quest. But i used several revive and potions on first try. What should i do to prevent using revive and potions. I used Max 3* stark spidey, quake, hela, wolverine x23, and 4* dr. Voodoo r3/27. My other 4* is vulture and spidey mm. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    That team should be more than capable.
    Do you have parry and dexterity masteries unlocked? If not those are essential.
    Learn to use those 2 masteries.
    After that you just need to learn Thanos’ Move set and he will go down nice and easy
  • MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
    Yes i have those masteries and pretty use it well against his mini armies. But when it comes to him, kinda op. Looks like i need to have another psychic 4* along.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited June 2018
    I have a few tricks here.
    1. Thanos's heavy is quite fast, you can block after he hit, then lift your left finger and swipe back with the right hand then instantly block with your left hand again. By that, you would block all of his normal damage but instantly dash back if he charge heavy attack, then you can attack him.
    2. Try multiple times. If it's to hard, you'll see on the bottom right, there is a red square to quit the quest. Yeb, quit the quest then do it again, that doesn't cost any potions.
    3. Practice. If you have time, try practice on arena 3v3, it's free. Watch Dork Lesson on youtube about how to evade, parry and intercept.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited June 2018
    That team is good to go, i joined the game later on like you so we had more access to 4* than pp in the past. People used to complete act 4 with maxed out 3*. But using several revives in act3 shows that u haven't got the skill for it.
    These days when we tend to get 4* quite easier and get them without much effort and expericence (than pp in the past) i recommend u focus on EQ first, come back to act 4 when u have more decent 4* 3/30 and above. I breeze through act 4 easily as i have more skills when im done with master Thanos (team 4/40 and 2/35)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Is doctor voodoo duped? If so you should have no problem power burning him with voodoo