**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nerfs/Buffs recently

Yo,

So been playing the game since 2014 and can happily say I’ve enjoyed it, playing in the time I’ve played through massive changes in the game, but transparency with the player base I felt was sometimes off, but ultimately met in the end.

Now... I feel the game has changed more over the past 6 months than nearly the past 4 years, this is something that concerns me, me and my alliances have put literally years of hard work, into now what seems like a constant trap of the rise and fall of said champs or said group of champs.

I think your plans with champs should be laid out from the get go, be clear, once a champ is released you can layer the info.

Give basic, intermediate, pro, master tips on spotlights and how and when this champ could be used, give examples, this way the player visually sees what this champ can do and what it’s useful for, that way 4 months down the line you don’t have tk go back and tell us this champ isn’t working as intended and nerf them through every realm Dr. Strange can think of.

Listen to us, we don’t wanna lose this game.

Be clear, truthful, and transparant.

Stop giving us politically correct statements pumped through word correction, be human and be honest, and the disclaimers you drop left right and centre in he replies are almost insulting.

Coatsey.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Coatseyyy wrote: »
    Now... I feel the game has changed more over the past 6 months than nearly the past 4 years,

Wrong. This game has survived much bigger changes than this silly change to magik and AA.

Perfect block, willpower, and everything in 12.0, were foundation shattering changes for all players.

This is just the latest thing for the community to complain about. Just like any other week.
  • Options
    CoatseyyyCoatseyyy Posts: 13
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Coatseyyy wrote: »
    Now... I feel the game has changed more over the past 6 months than nearly the past 4 years,

Wrong. This game has survived much bigger changes than this silly change to magik and AA.

Perfect block, willpower, and everything in 12.0, were foundation shattering changes for all players.

This is just the latest thing for the community to complain about. Just like any other week.

Yeah I played through those changes, and we was warned about those changes with PLENTY of time, people actually got the time to stop playing, now we log on to server side updates that aren’t even posted in the change log because hey reserve to right to announce “bugs” I’m not saying the game hasn’t had big changes, but it’s never had as many detrimental singular buffs and nerfs that’s been rattled about over the past couple months.

I’m also not complaining about the game, just the transparency of these changes is really poor, and from a customer point of view, it’s borderline insulting.