Champion Spotlight - Domino

1235718

Comments

  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 781 ★★★
    Doesn't Gladiator Hulk get Face Me against her degen?
  • Heartthrob592Heartthrob592 Posts: 10
    edited June 2018
    the hell kabam !
    wonder if my CAP WWII is any good
    except for his special two
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 136
    DaMunk wrote: »
    They need to introduce Vision aou as a 5* and put him directly into the regular pool.

    No. They need to fix Domino.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    Was thinkin CB..... his furies shouldnt fail... they are not a chance based trigger..... and then once he has a few she cant do **** anyway.... even with class disadvantage might be a viable option
  • NOBUMENOBUME Posts: 12
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Was thinkin CB..... his furies shouldnt fail... they are not a chance based trigger..... and then once he has a few she cant do **** anyway.... even with class disadvantage might be a viable option

    Skill champs against her get up to 50% aa reduction, and they'll manual evade is shut down. Good luck dealing with domino using cb, sir.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    NOBUME wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Was thinkin CB..... his furies shouldnt fail... they are not a chance based trigger..... and then once he has a few she cant do **** anyway.... even with class disadvantage might be a viable option

    Skill champs against her get up to 50% aa reduction, and they'll manual evade is shut down. Good luck dealing with domino using cb, sir.

    u got a better suggestion????
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Why can she evade through coldsnap?
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    Rank 5 4* kills winter soilder in 130 hits... hurry up buy your crystals. This new champ is insane. Who cares if no one understands if she is broken or not including Kabam. For a couple hundred dollars you too could own domino. An utterly meaningless champ in marvel lore who now will be one of the top champs in game...
  • OkamiKageOkamiKage Posts: 13
    Immortal wrote: »
    Question:

    I couldn’t find any info on this in the champion spotlight...


    Is this a new feature that I’m not understanding regarding her power meter? Pls advise.

    pg7s9ap0k2ug.jpeg

    that's a visual bug, i've gotten that while using hyperion and it's kind of annoying.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,944 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Took my 6* juggs in considering he has basically no abilities and thought hey should be a use for him......
    Was doin well. Took her down half way easy as pie....

    q50zw6vwciiz.png

    Then my dexterity failed..... and she hit me for 11k!!!!! Ouch...... but anyway fight was still going......
    I was on 21% and went in to medium hit her and i just dropped dead...... 6.5k damage..... for wat????
    I have no ability... i just died... WTF????

    10y0bop56vtb.gif

    xx6udg1nusai.png

    I am guessing its incinerate damage from her heavy
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,971 ★★★★★
    100% broken.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Took my 6* juggs in considering he has basically no abilities and thought hey should be a use for him......
    Was doin well. Took her down half way easy as pie....

    q50zw6vwciiz.png

    Then my dexterity failed..... and she hit me for 11k!!!!! Ouch...... but anyway fight was still going......
    I was on 21% and went in to medium hit her and i just dropped dead...... 6.5k damage..... for wat????
    I have no ability... i just died... WTF????

    10y0bop56vtb.gif

    xx6udg1nusai.png

    I am guessing its incinerate damage from her heavy

    nah dude i had no debuff or anything... the heavy was well and truly finished by that point crit failure had worn off by the time too...
  • bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Took my 6* juggs in considering he has basically no abilities and thought hey should be a use for him......
    Was doin well. Took her down half way easy as pie....

    q50zw6vwciiz.png

    Then my dexterity failed..... and she hit me for 11k!!!!! Ouch...... but anyway fight was still going......
    I was on 21% and went in to medium hit her and i just dropped dead...... 6.5k damage..... for wat????
    I have no ability... i just died... WTF????

    10y0bop56vtb.gif

    xx6udg1nusai.png


    Because her local node. (Explosive Personality)

    When the defenders blocks 5 attacks, armor up stacks explode and remove 25% of the attacker's max health.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    sorry worked it out... it is explosive personality node......
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    bluelights wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Took my 6* juggs in considering he has basically no abilities and thought hey should be a use for him......
    Was doin well. Took her down half way easy as pie....

    q50zw6vwciiz.png

    Then my dexterity failed..... and she hit me for 11k!!!!! Ouch...... but anyway fight was still going......
    I was on 21% and went in to medium hit her and i just dropped dead...... 6.5k damage..... for wat????
    I have no ability... i just died... WTF????

    10y0bop56vtb.gif

    xx6udg1nusai.png


    Because her local node. (Explosive Personality)

    When the defenders blocks 5 attacks, armor up stacks explode and remove 25% of the attacker's max health.

    yeah just realised and literally posted at same time you replied....

    i do think however juggs will be a good option for her...... i lost that fight cus of a failed dex...... juggs was good.....
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    So.....
    When domino goes to throw a heavy at you what do you do???
    A - nothing and hope that stand your ground mastery kicks in???
    B - attempt to dex and hope that critical failure doesnt kick in???
    C - just give up....
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 277
    edited June 2018
    was this the monthly or merc mission? I took rogue in for the merc mission and somehow took damage everytime I use rogue's s1...

    same with sentinel... not exactly sure why critical failure keeps popping ...
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Immortal wrote: »
    was this the monthly or merc mission? I took rogue in for the merc mission and somehow took damage everytime I use rogue's s1...

    This was uncollected monthly.... realised it was the explosive personality node.

    You would be taking damage with rogues sp1 because domino causing life steal to fail.
  • I honestly think there’s no good reason for this champion to be added. I mean, she’s almost like winter soldier
  • NOBUMENOBUME Posts: 12
    edited June 2018
    Maat1985 wrote: »

    u got a better suggestion????
    Yeah, i do. Plain and simple, Ask kabam to do a really necessary change to this broken ability of domino.
  • awfully convenient that the best suggested counter to her is either only available as a 4* or a special purchase 5* champ for $500
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 256 ★★
    So wait she can make you fail dexterity meaning you can't evade an attack manually??

    SO let me get this straight Domino has unavoidable damage, she can break your block, and she can make it so you can't manually evade her attacks? And we are supposed to play around this ****????

    @Kabam Miike Could you please get as much info as you can from the devs as to what abilities can or cannot be affected by her AA reduction. TO me Block isn't an ability with a "%chance" it's a mechanic. Same with Dexterity it should be whether or not it gives you the precision that is the ability not the evasion itself that's a mechanic.
  • tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Suigg wrote: »
    the problem is that if critical failure is activated when it is blocked, it should only do you energy damage, it does not have to drop the block.

    Or Captain America drops the block when he does not make a perfect one?
    (when fighting against any other champion)

    I do not understand this logic of kabam

    and why do we have to study every fking new champ to have a chance to beat them.

    We are not like seatin and sitting all day just playing !!!!!

    Well that's ridiculous if you aren't reading the abilities of the new champs that are being released that you have to face. You only have yourself to blame for that.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 246
    Hey All,

    I want to drop in and let you all know that we have taken your feedback to the team. A couple things to remember here:

    Domino in our Event Quest is making use of a lot of Buffs. This is to make her a challenge in the Quest.
    The Damage from Domino's Sig Ability DOES NOT scale with Node Attack Buffs, and is based on her Base Attack stat.

    There are also Counters to Domino. Tech Champions in general are pretty good, because they're never "unlucky". Both Visions are great, as well as a lot of older Champions with fewer abilities. There are, of course, some exceptions, like Star-Lord, though any Champion that is constantly triggering her Signature ability is going to take less and less damage, as there are diminishing returns on her Sig Ability damage.

    I will rephrase my previous post, the one you deleted.
    can we quote you on "The Damage from Domino's Sig Ability DOES NOT scale with Node Attack Buffs, and is based on her Base Attack stat." after the first time we'll face her in war?

    until now, every passive damage was scale by node attack buff in war (ex: Magik's Limbo, Dormammu's degen, Iceman's coldsnap). if Domino's passive damage is any different, don't you think it should be mentioned in her spotlight?

    in monthly quest her sig ability damage was scaled by node so I'm confused... you say it shouldn't and then you also say that she's seems hard because of the nodes in the monthly quest. please clarify.
Sign In or Register to comment.