**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war synergies

WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Are AW defender synergies fixed yet? Sorry if I missed this being posted. If they are not...what is the timetable?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Hope they never get fixed personally.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I've heard mixed reports on whether SOME are fixed. Some say the synergy between HB and BW has been working, while I've heard others say it hasn't. I think unique synergies are definitely still broken though. You will get responses saying they are "working on fixing synergies", but the bottom line is that until it becomes a real problem that costs KABAM money for being broken, its not even on their list of priorities.
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    Why is there no moderator or administrator response to this question? Why is there not transparency on this issue?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I personally don't really want them back at this point. Tired of war changing all the time. Kabam has commented several times that they are looking at them.
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    Not saying want them...but would be helpful for the community to have clarity on the issue...thats all. What does "looking at them" mean? If they are not intended to be utilized in war....couldnt that be said? I just don't understand the lack of clarity. I've only seen it glossed over here. Some folks may not even know they don't function cuz it's never been formally addressed.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not saying want them...but would be helpful for the community to have clarity on the issue...thats all. What does "looking at them" mean? If they are not intended to be utilized in war....couldnt that be said? I just don't understand the lack of clarity. I've only seen it glossed over here. Some folks may not even know they don't function cuz it's never been formally addressed.

My understanding is they are concerned that some of the unique synergies are to powerful on some nodes and that people wouldn't be able to prepare for them since there's no good way of knowing if they're active. They've mentioned maybe some way of alerting us that there's a unique synergy active. All that would require some new programming which takes time. That's my understanding at least, that's just what I've pieced together anyway. Personally I'm not sure if it would be a good thing for war, I'm finally having fun in war after the mess that was made with the new map. At first I was upset that they didn't work like a lot of people but now I'd prefer them working on all the other problems.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Agreed @DaMunk. Crazy nodes plus unknown synergies in top? War is challenging as it is since you’re competing against similarly ranked teams that are already buffer by nodes. Sounds great on defense, but remember the other team gets them too and you gotta attack them as well.