**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an answer from kabam for this

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
yivpl88ta0c4.png
See that curve that's 7 nodes with no fights at all. Why make paths like just for the sake of wasting energy if you add the portal as well that's 8 paths. Freaking annoying really.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Im hav to say thah anouying with it but aging we just hav wher ther wher only 1 part so im find with this
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I totally agree with Gamer!
  • Take a step back and look at the map
    It is designed to look like deadpool which requires extra nodes
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    nv3ng1rwb0y5.jpeg

There is a D and P as well... one on each side. Deadpool would do something like this so I give it a pass this time.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Take a step back and look at the map

pretty sure 99% of the community don't give a damn about how the map looks like. BTW even so they could've reduced the no of nodes by making the nodes longer as they have done it before. They could've made it from 7 to 5 by joining 2 straight nodes thereby greatly reducing the energy cost.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »

pretty sure 99% of the community don't give a damn about how the map looks like. BTW even so they could've reduced the no of nodes by making the nodes longer as they have done it before. They could've made it from 7 to 5 by joining 2 straight nodes thereby greatly reducing the energy cost.

Why hasn't 99% of the community complained, then?
    Instead i see people laughing at the Deadpool type design, you know, because humour.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

Instead i see people laughing at the Deadpool type design, you know, because humour.

Probably because this company doesn't listen to their players.

Or maybe, said 99% of the community is not listening to you.

Do not presume you speak for everyone.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

Or maybe, said 99% of the community is not listening to you.

Do not presume you speak for everyone.

I never said I did. Some of the above comments said about the map looking like Deadpool and that was the reason to make this map bigger,in most of the line chats I'm in no one has said anything about it.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

That has nothing to do with what I even said, but you won't find me arguing it.
  • Gertis_mangkas1Gertis_mangkas1 Posts: 43
    yivpl88ta0c4.png
    See that curve that's 7 nodes with no fights at all. Why make paths like just for the sake of wasting energy if you add the portal as well that's 8 paths. Freaking annoying really.

So u can spend your enrgy when u got no time to play and need to use it fast