**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Winter Soldier 2 million

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I just got Winter Soldier for 2 million in the arena. I wanted the shards for 11-25%, but aw well.

Where is all the arena cry babies about how much of a broken system the arena is?? 10 of the 17 Basic champs have gone for 3 million or less since the new system went into play. So please, quit crying for change just cause you can't get a top tier champ for this few of points. Instead, get the 10 champs that have gone for less than 3 million and build your roster like the rest of us. Everyone wants a steak dinner on a McDonalds budget in here. Step your game up!

Comments

• EspritmortEspritmort Posts: 7
    U right
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    And... you feel the urge to complain about the cry babies when no one is crying ?
    How ironic.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same here, did 1.9 mil for the shards an was horrified to place in 1-10%, if I didn't have him duped already it would of been cool
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Spino wrote: »
    And... you feel the urge to complain about the cry babies when no one is crying ?
    How ironic.

Last Arena everyone was crying actually

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Who are the cheap champs that I should be looking for when they are the basic?
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Who are the cheap champs that I should be looking for when they are the basic?

Older champs that have been basic at least once, and less desired champs (arena fodder) that have no other real use in the game or champs a lot of people already have. search google for mcoc basic champion schedule and look at the upcoming champs and think about the desire and use of each champion you can kind of figure out who is in reach and who is not.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Spino wrote: »
    How ironic.

He's hardly crying, he's telling them to man up and put the effort in when a decent champs on, whilst also stating that more champs have gone for less than 3mil instead of crazy scores
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Im always only grind 1.5 and always get the shard. Becasse im ikow this one wil be low. Then dont Go hige.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    With the arena changes, I have been able to get so-so champs like Storm, Karnak, Venompool and Phoenix. If I wanted I could have gone for Black Bolt, Kamala Khan, Doctor Strange, Venom and Winter Soldier but I already had them. I went for 4* shards instead, which have also increased with the changes in arena.

It didn't happen overnight, but going for these so-so champs and shards have greatly expanded my roster and helped me get the more desired champs like Dr Voodoo, Hyperion etc. I will admit the cutoffs for the more desired champs have skyrocketed a bit, but it just means more people are putting in the extra effort to get them. And I will still put in the effort to get the top and the meh champs, to continue expanding my roster as well.